Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Elbel1 said:

Elton John is due to appear at the Stadium of Light next summer

He's getting on a bit but still think he'll get at least a draw 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/elton-john-tour-sunderland-stadium-20870199

Be interesting to see what happens with them reintroducing concerts, as they were making losses all round previously and that’s why they stopped. I saw it said that due to our stadium (can’t remember the exact reason), that we can’t get a lot of the big acts due to the size and positioning of their sets. They were ok with Sheeran as his set size is smaller due to being a solo artist so I understand. Presume this is correct. I couldn’t see Ashley turning down any revenue otherwise, though I don’t also really know if the incoming revenue is sufficient to make it worthwhile either. Did we make money from the Sheeran concerts? We had loads in the 89s before the stadium expansion and Newcastle is ideal due to the location and transport links.

I can get why Everton fans don’t want Rafs after he had a snipe at the size of their club, as I certainly would not be happy appointing a manager, whom had done the same to us. Yeah some might also not be keen on an ex manager of the main rivals, but in this case what I’ve seen it’s nearly all down to the snipe .

However, what always cracks me up is the total continuous obsession by the mackems, due to one reason alone, and that he was popular with our support. He left two year ago, but the frequency of the threads about Rafa, bringing up in the exact same arguments each time, really cracks me up.

This Newcastle sun'lun Airport thing was on radio Newcastle this morning. They had that weirdo councillor from sun'lun on who thought up the idea. Anyway the conversation went on and I shit you not he said "well if it winds a few mags up along the way that's an added bonus."

Like really?

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

This Newcastle sun'lun Airport thing was on radio Newcastle this morning. They had that weirdo councillor from sun'lun on who thought up the idea. Anyway the conversation went on and I shit you not he said "well if it winds a few mags up along the way that's an added bonus."

Like really?

the same one who stood in his election with a  Sunderland top on [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Like really?

Fucking hell!  All I've seen is people pissing themselves laughing at the absurdity of it. If anything, he's just making them look needy and desperate.

4 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I can get why Everton fans don’t want Rafs after he had a snipe at the size of their club, as I certainly would not be happy appointing a manager, whom had done the same to us. Yeah some might also not be keen on an ex manager of the main rivals, but in this case what I’ve seen it’s nearly all down to the snipe .

However, what always cracks me up is the total continuous obsession by the mackems, due to one reason alone, and that he was popular with our support. He left two year ago, but the frequency of the threads about Rafa, bringing up in the exact same arguments each time, really cracks me up.

It is absolutely bizarre how obsessed they are with Rafa mind - totally weird behaviour! Most of them apparently think he's a shit manager - imagine thinking that with some of the clowns that have managed them [emoji38]

Heaven help them if the takeover goes through and he comes back and wins us a trophy!

1 hour ago, deejeck said:

Fucking hell!  All I've seen is people pissing themselves laughing at the absurdity of it. If anything, he's just making them look needy and desperate.

He is simply trying to get publicity.

I understand that next week he is going to propose that London changes its name to "Sunderland-South" !!!!

Guest HTT II
55 minutes ago, manorpark said:

He is simply trying to get publicity.

I understand that next week he is going to propose that London changes its name to "Sunderland-South" !!!!

Next he will want Wembley renamed to Wembo, Henderson to Hendo and Ball to Bally…

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Dokko said:

They signed anyone yet?

They are trying to sign Newcastle airport 

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Looks like Derby might be demoted for cewking the bewks instead Wycombe.

Interchangeable fixtures being prodewced.

If I understand correctly, all Derby have to do is appeal the decision, and it will drag on for at least a few more months. Therefore, it is likely to be this coming season when they are deducted.

So no Derby games for them in any sense yet.

15 hours ago, Disco said:

Looks like Derby might be demoted for cewking the bewks instead Wycombe.

Interchangeable fixtures being prodewced.

can't do that man, it would just punish the fans, just fine them 20p and a Bazooka Joe.