Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Lee Johnson will make a decent start, probably have a long unbeaten run (including loads of 1-1s) and they'll just miss out on promotion after a dodgy run in. He'll get sacked in 12 months time with Sunderland outside the play offs. The same thing will happen to the next 5 mackem managers.

Lee Johnson will make a decent start, probably have a long unbeaten run (including loads of 1-1s) and they'll just miss out on promotion after a dodgy run in. He'll get sacked in 12 months time with Sunderland outside the play offs. The same thing will happen to the next 5 mackem managers.

This is exactly how it will go, they know it too  :lol:

Thought Johnson was quite highly regarded at one point?

Could be decent appointment in the short term for them?

I thought that about Parky to be fair, he was doing an ok job, I can’t understand wtf they want, he’d only lost 2 league games all season.They are desperate to walk that league  :lol: nothing else will be good enough and the longer it goes on the funnier it is. Funny to watch.

Thought Johnson was quite highly regarded at one point?

Could be decent appointment in the short term for them?

I thought that about Parky to be fair, he was doing an ok job, I can’t understand wtf they want, he’d only lost 2 league games all season.They are desperate to walk that league  :lol: nothing else will be good enough and the longer it goes on the funnier it is. Funny to watch.

They probably want to not be 7th in League 1. We'd feel the same in their position

Mackems draw too much. Been the same issue for 3 seasons. The amount of times, they are 1-0 up, and draw 1-1, or are 1-0 behind and draw 1-1 is insane.

Never seem to go 2-0 up and close a game out - that's the big problem. Until they fix that, it's League One life.

Looks like a used car salesman. Reckon he’s a patter merchant, they’ll love him until the results don’t go their way.

Every managerial appointment is a gamble, no idea how this one works out, certainly not as bad as their last one, however you got to think Ross was the one that got away.