Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Getting absolutely played by Stewie D and Charlie Brexit is just as funny and pathetic.

Adoring them to the point of actually enslaving themselves. And not just the regular chicken dance enthusiasts in the stands but all their fan media too, rendering them absolutely toothless and removing all authority they had on them moving forward. And what for? Turning up being white, English, Thatcherite and spitting a few FTM lyrics - that is all it took. Then when they pick their slackest of all jaws off the ground and come to realise they're a bunch of chances being 100% unable to do anything about it because their intense hatred of us.

Getting absolutely played by Stewie D and Charlie Brexit is just as funny and pathetic.

Adoring them to the point of actually enslaving themselves. And not just the regular chicken dance enthusiasts in the stands but all their fan media too, rendering them absolutely toothless and removing all authority they had on them moving forward. And what for? Turning up being white, English, Thatcherite and spitting a few FTM lyrics - that is all it took. Then when they pick their slackest of all jaws off the ground and come to realise they're a bunch of chances being 100% unable to do anything about it because their intense hatred of us.

And it’s fucking fabulous  :lol:

That's put brilliantly. Sums them up in 1.

Don't get me wrong I've got mates and colleagues who are mackems who are just regular football fans and I do, despite the ribbing, feel sorry for them as they do our various predicaments but en mass, as is seen on their online sewer and the regular poisonous atmosphere at their games, en mass they're an extremely hard bunch to feel sorry for and that's before the whole local rivalry and non-football aspects they bring to the table.

If anyone wants an early Christmas present, just thought I'd let you know that on 19th December this lot will play their 100th League 1 game away to Shrewsbury.

(That's excluding playoff games - If you count them, they're already on 100 which was clocked up by their 1-0 defeat to Wigan)

How many games have we played in European competitions? Olympiakos in 2005 was our 100th wasn't it?

If someone knows the total, I might keep that in my back pocket for gloating purposes when they pass that with their league one total...

If anyone wants an early Christmas present, just thought I'd let you know that on 19th December this lot will play their 100th League 1 game away to Shrewsbury.

(That's excluding playoff games - If you count them, they're already on 100 which was clocked up by their 1-0 defeat to Wigan)

How many games have we played in European competitions? Olympiakos in 2005 was our 100th wasn't it?

If someone knows the total, I might keep that in my back pocket for gloating purposes when they pass that with their league one total...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_United_F.C._in_European_football#Overall_record

They had a season in the third tier already so would have passed it.

The ones I know weren't alive or didn't properly live through that, though. This is just flat out league one.

Don't get me wrong I've got mates and colleagues who are mackems who are just regular football fans and I do, despite the ribbing, feel sorry for them as they do our various predicaments but en mass, as is seen on their online sewer and the regular poisonous atmosphere at their games, en mass they're an extremely hard bunch to feel sorry for and that's before the whole local rivalry and non-football aspects they bring to the table.

I still find it hilarious that they'd rather sit on their hands, grumble and accept the shit served to them rather than do anything physical/visible in or outside the stadium of shite etc because "it's what the mags do".

The ones I know weren't alive or didn't properly live through that, though. This is just flat out league one.

I still find it hilarious that they'd rather sit on their hands, grumble and accept the shit served to them rather than do anything physical/visible in or outside the stadium of shite etc because "it's what the mags do".

Well considering the club had to practically give tickets away to get them in the stadium shows how passionate they are anyway. Armchair fans at best

It's pathetic/hilarious, they've such an inferiority complex that it renders their club into quasi terminal dilapidation. As a football club, their pinnacle and overall dream is having 11 white no nonsense British blokes on the pitch who finish 17th in the PL season in, season out so long as they 'beat the mags'. Doesn't matter about silverware or ambition, just as long as they beat the lot up the road from them it doesn't matter. Even just wearing 'FTM' pins gets you idolised.

They’re paying the price for punching above their weight and spending way more than they could afford to achieve the 6-in-a-row and safety. They were in a dire financial state until Short wrote off their debt. They bit off more than they can chew, spent above their means to live a dream for a decade. Now they’ve regressed and are where they belong.

Six in a row may soon have a new meaning. If they don’t go up this year then that’s a least six seasons in a row guaranteed they’ll have spent in the football league.

Spot on!

They slate Short but if it wasn’t for him then they could have quite easily folded! Wasn’t the figure he wrote off something ridiculous too? He capitalised a fair whack during his time then wrote a bit off when he sold!

Bruce played a huge part in their demise with his shit management and lack of planning for the future they hovered above the relegation zone for years before eventually going down and by then they had a squad built on very expensive useless sand.

Bruce has a job of keeping us up with no planning for the future if he is here any longer than this season we will join them in the swamp.

Well considering the club had to practically give tickets away to get them in the stadium shows how passionate they are anyway. Armchair fans at best

The mackems I know are ALL more passionate about being anti-Newcastie than they are about actually supporting their team and from looking on RTG, I reckon it's a fair bet that 75% of mackems, in general are like that too. I told one of my mackem mates on facebook that if he checks his Facebook timeline, everything he's wrote over the past year and beyond is always anti-Newcastle. He must have checked because he's write nowt for weeks now.

:lol:

"Enjoy Burton. Hur hur hur."

Date                 Match (Result)                       Score Competition

25 Nov 2017 Burton Albion v Sunderland (L) 0-2 League Championship

21 Apr 2018 Sunderland v Burton Albion (W) 1-2 League Championship

15 Sep 2018 Burton Albion v Sunderland (W) 2-1 League One

09 Apr 2019 Sunderland v Burton Albion (D) 1-1 League One

26 Nov 2019 Sunderland v Burton Albion (W) 1-2 League One

01 Dec 2020 Sunderland v Burton Albion (D) 1-1 League One

:lol:

Gloriously, poetic wonderful  :lol:

Guest neesy111

What’s the penalty for admin these days?

Given that a) he’s a massive bullshitter and b) they’ve just changed manager I wonder how true it is.

9 points isn't it?