Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They’re bleating (again) again on how the press aren’t covering this in the way the press cover Ashley’s administration of us.

Completely forgetting they generally do the grand sum of fuck all themselves in the way of protests (mag-esque).

‘Can’t somebody else do it?’ should be on the Sunderland coat of arms. Lazy cunts.

They’re bleating (again) again on how the press aren’t covering this in the way the press cover Ashley’s administration of us.

Completely forgetting they generally do the grand sum of f*** all themselves in the way of protests (mag-esque).

‘Can’t somebody else do it’ should be on the Sunderland coat of arms. Lazy c***s.

Apart  from Newcastle no one in the country gives a f*** about them, don’t they realise that yet?

They are a bog  standard 3rd division team and club now, well established in there, those comments about the press are laughable , please be true about administration but I can’t see it, getting back to their self awareness or lack of it , funny as f***  :lol:

Apparently only 1 player has it, and 7 others are isolating because they have been in contact with him, hence why the game hasn’t been called off.

In hindsight they can’t complain when they get the international breaks off despite not really having players out for it.

Apparently only 1 player has it, and 7 others are isolating because they have been in contact with him, hence why the game hasn’t been called off.

In hindsight they can’t complain when they get the international breaks off despite not really having players out for it.

The game hasn't been called off because they don't know what the forfeit situation is

They didn't have the last international breaks off. I think they absolutely can complain

The game hasn't been called off because they don't know what the forfeit situation is

They didn't have the last international breaks off. I think they absolutely can complain

Bugger, had them in my accy for tonight.