Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

It's ridiculous that the EFL don't seem to have any clarity about what happens if a club requests a postponement.

If the club have followed all the rules and have 8 players isolating that seems grounds for a postponement imo. I think we got one for less

I am sure there have been lower league games called off because of Covid and they've just been postponed/rescheduled to be played later.

Even if they weren't sure it beggars belief someone from the club wasn't constantly on the phone, email, social media channels and carrier pigeon to the EFL urgently demanding clarity.

I am sure there have been lower league games called off because of Covid and they've just been postponed/rescheduled to be played later.

Even if they weren't sure it beggars belief someone from the club wasn't constantly on the phone, email, social media channels and carrier pigeon to the EFL urgently demanding clarity.

They did:

Due to the severity of the impact this has had on the team’s preparations for Tuesday’s match, the club explored the option of postponing the fixture and engaged in extensive dialogue with the EFL.

Disappointingly, an agreement couldn’t be reached due to the lack of clarity regarding potential sanctions SAFC could face in the event that the fixture was unfulfilled.

They did:

Due to the severity of the impact this has had on the team’s preparations for Tuesday’s match, the club explored the option of postponing the fixture and engaged in extensive dialogue with the EFL.

Disappointingly, an agreement couldn’t be reached due to the lack of clarity regarding potential sanctions SAFC could face in the event that the fixture was unfulfilled.

So does this mean the club was unsure if its players had broken the rules??

Given the tight timeframe since the outbreak was identified how sure are they that the players that they fielded aren't infected. What happens now if a Wimbledon player tests positive? Surely the common sense move would be to just call the game off on the grounds of safety.

They'll think everyone's against them again now. :lol:

Will make a refreshing change from the wank "respected throughout football" crack.

Strange scenario isn't it. They claim everyone is against them but at the same time everyone loves and respects them and hates the mags. Yep, that makes loads of sense.

Haven’t got the link but EFL have released a statement the the club decided to play the game.

So their own fault, no excuses, the clubs fault.

What a mess they are in .

3 rd season in division 3

Hounded out another manager.

Owners don’t want them

New owners don’t want them

Players bang average

No income

Out of the play offs

Squad in turmoil through COVID

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Almost makes me glad we have Bruce

Haven’t got the link but EFL have released a statement the the club decided to play the game.

Owners don’t want them

Players bang average

No income

Out of the play offs

:jones:

Owners don’t want them

Players bang average

No income

Out of the play offs

You're kidding right with those last words?

On his interest in taking over at Wrexham...

Moore says McElhenney was sparked into the notion of ownership after watching - and being driven to tears by - the Netflix documentary 'Sunderland Till I Die'. He compared it to his own experiences as a fan of home town Philadelphia's underperforming NFL franchise the Eagles.

"He started to think about that and talked to Ryan about how can they - people who have been very fortunate in their lives - give back and football, soccer seems to be the way that they could do it," Moore said.

On his interest in taking over at Wrexham...

Moore says McElhenney was sparked into the notion of ownership after watching - and being driven to tears by - the Netflix documentary 'Sunderland Till I Die'. He compared it to his own experiences as a fan of home town Philadelphia's underperforming NFL franchise the Eagles.

"He started to think about that and talked to Ryan about how can they - people who have been very fortunate in their lives - give back and football, soccer seems to be the way that they could do it," Moore said.

Everyone loves us and someone will want to buy us after seeing how great we are in tele.

Buys Wrexham.

Feeeeeeeeewme

Owners don’t want them

Players bang average

No income

Out of the play offs

You're kidding right with those last words?

I will never be glad we have the fat cunt  , yes .  :lol: