Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

At this rate they will likely scrape playoffs again. Top 2 is likely gone. They might drop a bunch of cash on players this window I guess.

Even if this new owner did drop say 5-10m to invest in players, it doesn't guarantee anything. As we all saw with Will Griggs, when clubs know you're desperate and you've got cash, they'll do what they can to fleece you. Their best bet might be to try and buy the best talent in League One, but they'll even have competition from the leagues above at that.

At this rate they will likely scrape playoffs again. Top 2 is likely gone. They might drop a bunch of cash on players this window I guess.

Even if this new owner did drop say 5-10m to invest in players, it doesn't guarantee anything. As we all saw with Will Griggs, when clubs know you're desperate and you've got cash, they'll do what they can to fleece you. Their best bet might be to try and buy the best talent in League One, but they'll even have competition from the leagues above at that.

Also got to wonder if that would even be possible, given the wage cap in League 1.

I see Grigg is out for months  :lol:

Another fucker getting paid big bucks for nothing  :lol:  (Some would say nothing new)  they can’t offload him or his wages now which in a wage cap league is a massive blow  :lol:

Guest chicken little

not enough at the trial for him to be convicted of rape, but enough for me at least to decide the guy's a fucking scumbag. i'd be mortified if he was anywhere near a club i support.

Watched a bit of their game yesterday, they are £300m+ away from the PL, they are utter dogshit in a terrible division.

Nobody in their right mind would take on them on as an investment, it just doesn't add up financially.

Watched a bit of their game yesterday, they are £300m+ away from the PL, they are utter dogshit in a terrible division.

Nobody in their right mind would take on them on as an investment, it just doesn't add up financially.

Well someone has  :lol:

That's what i don't get, they must have something in mind, but getting them into the PL looks a long shot at best

Possible , it really is, good manager , good players ......it’s easy man  :lol:

Maybe because its a young lad whos invested wanted a plaything and his parents brought a plaything that he cant get into to much trouble..... be shit for them when he gets bored of them  :lol: :lol: