Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Has that still not gone through? :lol:

Nah. Apparently the current owners who will retain a 40% stake are refusing to guarantee the running of the club. Both them and the new owners have to do that.

The EFL fear they will just have 40% in order to cash in on any promotion.

The mackems are claiming it’s the longest takeover process in history.

51 league appearances (37 PL, 14 L1)

1 goal :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you look up that goal, it was a shot from another player which he tried to trap, span off his studs and looped over the keeper :lol:

Sunlin legend

Guest neesy111

Didn't he have an absolutely mental goal scoring season in the PL with Swansea or am I thinking of someone else?

Nah, that's Michu you're thinking about.

I think uncal Mick and his family of Mickems was one of my favourite times visiting NUFC online.

Absolutely hilarious, typical makems. Remember the Mick's not only shared a name, but also a pair of trainers  :lol:

Can't remember which thread had all their exploits in, but it would be worth revisiting.

That league has to be the easiest in the world to get out of if you're a decent sized club. This lot has 10 wins in 25 games and are always on the cusp of the top 6 or actually in the top 6. Hilarious how they seem to consistently fuck it up.