Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That league has to be the easiest in the world to get out of if you're a decent sized club. This lot has 10 wins in 25 games and are always on the cusp of the top 6 or actually in the top 6. Hilarious how they seem to consistently fuck it up.

A 34-year-old Aidan Mcgeady looks like prime Messi in the league. Another two assists today. It really is embarrassing for a professional league.

2-2?

Aye, leaves them level with Accrington (:lol:) just outside the playoffs.

Cheers. I actually got tired of trying to find their results on bbc, had to scroll by nearly every other league to find league one so gave up.  :lol:

Cameron Jerome scoring against them. :lol:

If ever you need a reminder of their level, conceding to a 34 year old who was a half decent Championship striker at his peak is it.

Didn’t he score the winner at the San Giro earlier in the season as well? :lol:

Cameron Jerome scoring against them. :lol:

If ever you need a reminder of their level, conceding to a 34 year old who was a half decent Championship striker at his peak is it.

Didn’t he score the winner at the San Giro earlier in the season as well? :lol:

:lol::lol: aye I think so, definitely scored as I was amazed he was still playing.

I saw a particularly splendid one where he gamely tried his best to persevere with a bloke who was clearly absolutely pissed out of his skull, wish I could find it.  It was a beautiful piece of work.

I still don’t get those things like. Why do people make the reaction videos and why do people watch them?

Agreed.

It’s not even the strangest thing to grace YouTube. People making videos to show other people what they bought at Primark, only eating green food for 24 hours, people streaming themselves playing video games etc.

YouTube is largely now a cesspit for the people who would struggle to open a tin of beans on their own.