Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Finished 4th which means 2nd leg will be at home with fans so I expect them to go to Wembley again annoyingly so hopefully they lose that.

Lincoln had a small up turn but have lost 2 and drew 1 of their last three so hardly going into it in decent form either, Mackems will beat them, just got to hope Blackpool turn it on for the final

It’s a shame Charlton didn’t get that last place as they’re one of the form teams and love playing the mackems in the playoffs. It’s a lottery as we all know, the teams in with them don’t look great though Blackpool have had a decent run. Think it will be a Blackpool v Sunderland final. 

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

Take Metro. Go to Stadium of Light. Kill ethnic minorities, grab cheesy chips, late equaliser from Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for promotion to the Championship to blow over.

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

Yeah, shame about Charlton. Not sure who stops these going up really, certainly not Lincoln.

Still embarrassing for them either way.

Why not Lincoln? They have failed to beat Wigan, Accrington stanley and Northampton in the last few weeks off the top of my head 

They smashed Lincoln with Parkinson in charge, but drew both their games to them at home since. Beat them on penalties in the Pizza Cup at home. While I agree Sunderland are likely going to win, there’s a chance Lincoln up their game and the mackems bottle it. We will see.

21 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

"Celebrating their 1-1 draw with Northampton" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be hilarious if half their squad got banned from play offs for breaching covid rules :lol:

I knew that clown Exile1968 was obsessed with NUFC, but even I didn't realise how bad it was. A quick check of his posting history shows that 178 of his last 200 posts have been in the NUFC thread. And three of the other 22 were NUFC-related. 

If the takeover goes through, someone will have to keep a good check on him as he might just spontaneously combust. He spends his time on twitter trolling NUFC fans too. SMB doesn't even come close to describing the prick.

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

I knew that clown Exile1968 was obsessed with NUFC, but even I didn't realise how bad it was. A quick check of his posting history shows that 178 of his last 200 posts have been in the NUFC thread. And three of the other 22 were NUFC-related. 

If the takeover goes through, someone will have to keep a good check on him as he might just spontaneously combust. He spends his time on twitter trolling NUFC fans too. SMB doesn't even come close to describing the prick.

You should see him on twitter. Posts every day about the murderous Saudi regime, go check, we live rent free in his life all day ,every day.The saddest mackem bastard I've EVER known . The bloke is weird. 

On 09/05/2021 at 21:14, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

"Celebrating their 1-1 draw with Northampton" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit late on this (and possibly one for the COVID thread) but how is this venue outside?