sunderland and a Fourth Consecutive Season of Division 3 Discussion

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The goons will be in the play offs 100% , and it’s a strong looking play offs so it won’t be easy whoever they get .

id resigned myself to these going up, a 4th season in Div 3 would be another disaster for them, never in all my years did I think they would be this low for so long 😂

If they fuck it up this year, I think it’d be the funniest one so far :lol:

Mad that Derby, Sheff Wed, Wigan, Bolton, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Charlton & the mackems could all be League One teams next year. 

It’d be one of the stronger League Ones for a while, if they all avoid being crackpot teams.

Lovely day today, play offs is still a massive embarrassment for them even if they do manage promotion. Only an automatic place on the first season down would be sufficient if we were ever bad enough to drop so far down the pyramid. These are just so bang average for the league.

4 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

Sunderland are averaging 2 managers a year since 2015, they want another out haha. SMB.

We’re the fans that hound out managers though...

Edited by Sima

55 minutes ago, joeyt said:

HAd a quick look on RTG for the first time in a while and looks like quite a few are turning on their manager already

They were saying he was the right man for the job just over a week ago :bluestar:

Just spotted a post from a colleague at work, Mackem, on FB ....”ah well at least we the chance of Wembo and another trophy this seeyson “ 

Honestly man the daft fukers don’t get it. 

These will 100% bottle the play offs [emoji38]

These getting their takeover and being stuck in a league with Ipswich who’ve just had theirs and will no doubt push on this summer, and potentially Derby whose owner said he could spend £150m to get into the Premier League if need be, would be pretty fucking funny mind.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

These getting their takeover and being stuck in a league with Ipswich who’ve just had theirs and will no doubt push on this summer, and potentially Derby whose owner said he could spend £150m to get into the Premier League if need be, would be pretty fucking funny mind.

Make no mistake they need to get out this season, it will be ultra competitive next with some of the teams, one team always does well that comes up too :lol: unlucky .

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Just seen the goal they conce:lol:ded 

Burge [emoji38]

Aye, it's another hilarious one.

The tweet from the club with the full-time result appeared on my Twitter feed as a couple of accounts I follow liked it. Had a look at the replies and was amazed at the amount of fans of other clubs down there - Peterborough seemingly being the majority - sticking the bewt in/trolling them.

Massive kick in the metaphorical bollocks for their "friends of everyone" claims.

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Everything these fuckwits accuse us of is genuine projection on their part.

Banging on about attendances - Check

Expectation of a high finish - Check

Hounding out a manager after a slight downturn in form - Check

Thinking they are everyone’s second team due to friendship and rallying behind a common cause - Check

Being a bunch of racist cunts - Check

Having a generally overweight fanbase - Check

Being thick and being unable to spell - Check

Morons.

Edited by Sima

• Disco changed the title to sunderland and a Fourth Consecutive Season of Division 3 Discussion