Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Out in the semis , couldn’t be arsed seeing the wankers in London again. 

Really not fussed as even if they go up it will be a struggle in the Championship, 4 seasons in Div 3 would be glorious .

#4inarow

On 16/05/2021 at 06:42, GWN said:

Exile on RTG cant help himself, all over the NUFC thread ,all day ,every day . Sad sack,Chronicle links Mag links Twitter links 

I think I need to change my screen name .... maybe from now on I should be known as ......  Exiled in Texas not RTG   :D

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Keep them in the third.

Ideally yes, one day they will return , it’s a defining moment though , they have a new ambitious young owner willing to spend a bit .

what could go wrong ? It all hinges on these next 2 weeks or so, their entire fewture 

I stayed in Uxbridge for the last play off final. I'll never stay in central London again even if I was going down for a sight seeing weekend.

Don’t blame u mate. Shitole

The irony

On 16/05/2021 at 12:42, GWN said:

Exile on RTG cant help himself, all over the NUFC thread ,all day ,every day . Sad sack,Chronicle links Mag links Twitter links 

We are in ya head lad :lol:

We are the West Ham of the north now FFS according to a Crystal Palace fan desperate for likes on a mackem forum  :lol: Of course that SMB^ agrees with him.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-thread-2021.1537901/page-806#post-33895830

Edited by Dancing Brave

Blackpool are the class side in these play offs believe me and will turn the Mackems over if the arrogant Kunts get to Wembley.

looking good so far 

45 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Neva 4get

Only a few months ago these people would have been fighting the BLM and the left to protect statues...