Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I agree, the way the Kunts go on at us is the only reason I give a shite about them , they will be on a downward spiral further now.

if it was us some sad sack would be hanging banners off the Tyne Bridge, remember that ? 

Fuk them , fans , players , club the fuking lot.

Rot in division 3 forever and when Lincoln scored I JUST BURST OUT FUKING LAUGHING [emoji38]

FTM , FUK RTG AND FUK THE SMB [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

The thing is, I honestly wouldn't bother with them if they didn't go OTT every time anything happens to us, they are forever jealous living in our shadow. I'd be quite happy to ignore them or just treat them as any other club, but it's always them that try and gloat when we've had a bad turn of luck, so meh, let them enjoy their continued mediocrity in the lower leagues with the delusional idea they're still a big club and we can pity their very existence.

that's exactly it for me too. Made the mistake of not rubbing their noses in it 92-99 and 01-pre Ashley

Barely knew they existed 92-99, even when we were in the same division they were in the relegation zone and we were going for titles, maybe heard their result leaving the ground maybe didn't. Then after the entertainers, challenging for the title, FA cup finals, Europe, Champions League, Barcelona whilst they spent one relegation season in the top flight. Then they beat us for the first time in 9years and it white-washed that away. 

Other than their attitude towards us warranting it, they're just Middlesbrough to me now and have been most of the last 35years.

10 minutes ago, Pilko said:

RTG all seem to be blaming Wyke for the fact that they haven't gone up despite him scoring about 30 goals.

Heard the commentator at one point say every single one of his goals this season was from a first time finish. Surely that can’t be factually correct? That’d be mental. :lol:

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Heard the commentator at one point say every single one of his goals this season was from a first time finish. Surely that can’t be factually correct? That’d be mental. :lol:

That's the narrative on RTG, saying he's a shite player and McGeady makes him look good by putting every goal onto his head or boot for an easy finish. 

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

That's the narrative on RTG, saying he's a shite player and McGeady makes him look good by putting every goal onto his head or boot for an easy finish. 

They’re going to be fucked when they both leave like. They’d not even have finished in the Play-Offs without that combination.

Easy to criticise Wyke but it takes more than luck and McGeady to score 30 goals in a season. Has to be doing something right to get in those positions.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

16 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

That Grumpy Old Man on RTG, the accountant, is acting like a big fucking kid🤣🤣

‘Go and play on the motorway’

Classy stuff from someone who has the superiority complex that he has.

Having said that, he did defend the previous owners to the hilt because they bought him a pint once.

£5.10 for his principles.

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

Having said that, he did defend the previous owners to the hilt because they bought him a pint once.

Showing his true colours today mind, what a wanker.

I've lost track lads. These lot have lost to Charlton in the playoff final, lost to Lincoln in the semis this year. What was the other one? I remember they lost the PiZza Cup or whatever it was called back then to Pompey. Can't remember the other play off defeat. Or did they not qualify?

Edited by nufcjb

18 minutes ago, Sima said:

Is he the one who always bangs on about having met the owners? 

27 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They’re going to be fucked when they both leave like. They’d not even have finished in the Play-Offs without that combination.

Easy to criticise Wyke but it takes more than luck and McGeady to score 30 goals in a season. Has to be doing something right to get in those positions.

30 goals from first time finishes? Terrible attribute that for a striker. 

22 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I've lost track lads. These lot have lost to Charlton in the playoff final, lost to Lincoln in the semis this year. What was the other one? I remember they lost the PiZza Cup or whatever it was called back then to Pompey. Can't remember the other play off defeat. Or did they not qualify?

18/19 was the Charlton final (94th min winner), 19/20 they didn't make the play-offs as PPG decided it that year, 20/21 was obviously Lincoln in the semis. They've got that trophy to keep hold to and defend it for next year on the bright side!