Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

That's the narrative on RTG, saying he's a shite player and McGeady makes him look good by putting every goal onto his head or boot for an easy finish. 

They hate strikers who score goals for some reason. 

They despised Grabban as he was lazy and only scored goals instead of running about the pitch singing the national anthem like Bally,  likewise Maja. Then both left and their seasons went to to shit.

They’re absolutely thick as fuck.

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

They hate strikers who score goals for some reason. 

They despised Grabban as he was lazy and only scored goals instead of running about the pitch singing the national anthem like Bally,  likewise Maja. Then both left and their seasons went to to shit.

They’re absolutely thick as fuck.

There’s another reason why they despised Maja and Grabban tbf.

To be fair, I'm absolutely astonished that Wyke has scored the goals he has this season. I remember seeing him years ago when he was on loan at Hartlepool and back then would have been amazed he even made a career in the Football League. 

Edited by ponsaelius

So Lincoln are the latest to be scratched off the football fwends list. Sunderland blew it today. Probably did the hardest part in clawing back the 2 goals. Had momentum and the crowd behind them, then half time came and they were like 2 different sides 2nd half. Some of them on RTG saying Sunderland should have had a hat full but Lincoln missed so many chances 2nd half, a penalty. I felt sure the mackems would squeeze through in the end. Thankfully it ended in glorious failure, again. Great to see the anguish in the stands [emoji38].