Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

So embarrassing  :gm's dummy:

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

biggest whoppers gan. 

It's like feeding time at the zoo. "Blah blah blah, ye asked we to torn up the day, wheah we yoo the day, Charlie Whyke telt us to fuck off". Can barely understand a fucking word they say  :lol:

Edited by LionOfGosforth

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

It's like feeding time at the zoo. "Blah blah blah, ye asked we to torn up the day, wheah we yoo the day, Charlie Whyke telt us to fuck off". Can barely understand a fucking word they say  :lol:

Obviously the singular tooth and 8 pints of fosters is getting in the way of being able to pronounce words in full. 

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Johnson, Grayson, Moyes and Coleman  hounded in the last 5years. But other than that, and Bruce, and Reid, and WIlkinson its definitely not the sort of thing  mackems do.

(*think you'd have to back to Souness for 4 managers we've hounded after Sam, Pardew and Bruce and Jim Smith at a push in the last 30years. So Mag behaviour like)

Don't forget Parkinson and Jack Ross too

8 hours ago, Danh1 said:

biggest whoppers gan. 

oh my word, they really are a fucking disgrace of a fan base , like bunch of rabid freaks.

hounding out ANOTHER manager and tbh I’ve no idea what they are saying, gold dust this :indi:

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Confronted :lol:

I'VE GOT 6 KIDS :memelol:

Damn. You reminded me about it very well then.

Ok. Got me intrigued.

Edited by nufcjb

9 hours ago, Karjala said:

They are literally gonna have to sign 6 or 7 players better than what they've had this season, Inc a new goalscorer, to have a chance of promotion next season :lol:

My Sunderland supporting mate reckons through one reason or another the 11 that started yesterday will be totally different to the team that starts next season, with possibly the manager going as well, worst bunch of players that's every played for Sunderland he says.

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Apparently there were quite a few boos when players took the knee yesterday

Yes from the whole ground, it wasn’t just a few so they can fuck off with that.

Disgusting racist fans , end of .The lot of them

Tbf, seeing as they've got a new owner, it might not be the worst thing in the world for them to have a lot of players out of contract. Makes the rebuilding job easier to not be stuck with a lot of deadwood. 

18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Tbf, seeing as they've got a new owner, it might not be the worst thing in the world for them to have a lot of players out of contract. Makes the rebuilding job easier to not be stuck with a lot of deadwood. 

Yes but they can’t buy their way out of it like the thick cunts are hoping for , rules say they can’t .

rebuilding could take years, the 3rd division is looking much stronger, there is a real possibility they could be in division 4 soon. 

please :indi:

TBF the fans on that video won't be winning mastermind any time soon but they have a right to say their piece and it was a bit shit that the players just went home after the game with no acknowledgement to the fans 

10 hours ago, Dokko said:

Obviously the singular tooth and 8 pints of fosters is getting in the way of being able to pronounce words in full. 

Howling [emoji38] in pain from laughing at these sad sacks so much since last night. Shearer celebrations and having Lincoln’s number 7 giving it big licks running the length of their pitch [emoji38]