Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

Howling [emoji38] in pain from laughing at these sad sacks so much since last night. Shearer celebrations and having Lincoln’s number 7 giving it big licks running the length of their pitch [emoji38]

It's hilarious that they call out all these "small time clubs" without ever realising that's exactly where and what they are now. 

They will be hounding out their new owner soon too, guaranteed. Don’t think my sides could take it if they made it to the playoff final at wembo next season and got beat by someone like mk dons late on. Them FTM flags will be doing the rounds at Newport and morceambe next season [emoji38]

I think some will genuinely be buzzing about been in the papa johns again next season for wembo 

small time c****

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Has McGeady’s contract extended?

No he played buy agreed not to have his contract automatically extended, free agent now.

30 minutes ago, Ben said:

TBF the fans on that video won't be winning mastermind any time soon but they have a right to say their piece and it was a bit shit that the players just went home after the game with no acknowledgement to the fans 

If I was a player would I fuck want to clap the racist booing at full time cunts.  Sure the black players were loving it.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Did they actually boo the Knee? I wasn't paying attention at the time. Horrible cunts if so.

Aye, it looks like next season it will be a lot more fans as well Chelsea fans have already done it this season along with a few others 

16 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Did they actually boo the Knee? I wasn't paying attention at the time. Horrible cunts if so.

Oh yes, the left back from Lincoln,a black guy ran the full length of the pitch at the final whistle with his ear cupped at the cunts 

Edited by GWN

I'm still laughing :lol:

Booing the knee. Going 2-0 giving them hope. The celebration. Losing to Lincoln City. More booing. Wyke telling them to fuck off. Kicking off at the manager. 4th season in the 3rd tier. Being inbred. 

Oh man, such a good day. 

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'm still laughing :lol:

Booing the knee. Going 2-0 giving them hope. The celebration. Losing to Lincoln City. More booing. Wyke telling them to fuck off. Kicking off at the manager. 4th season in the 3rd tier. Being inbred. 

Oh man, such a good day. 

Ftm though. 

I do wonder what kind of player they'll attract in the summer. It might not be as straight forward as they think now they apparently have money. For a start agents will be seeing them as a cash cow, especially in the current climate, but apart from money there really is nothing else to attract a potential player to them over several other L1 teams. Charlton, Ipswich & Portsmouth are stand out teams who will rival them for players and in terms of location have an advantage. Sheff Wed will be the team any decent free will want to go to and of course the better frees will head to the bottom tier of Championship clubs.

They need a massive overhaul and they do have an advantage of being able to clear the decks meaning they don't have the worry of paying off players like they have previously. Mind, they still have 1 year left of paying Cattermole, Christ. :lol:  But they will need to settle a new team very quickly as to not lose ground on the automatic promotion capable teams and there still may be doubts over their manager for the next few weeks depending if they bottle sacking Johnson

Watching our game with Fulham, even tho both teams are poor quality Premier league teams both are absolute light years ahead of what a watched at The Stadium if Light yesterday.

I don't think Newcastle and Sunderland have ever been further apart.

Guest HTT II
42 minutes ago, Ben said:

Watching our game with Fulham, even tho both teams are poor quality Premier league teams both are absolute light years ahead of what a watched at The Stadium if Light yesterday.

I wouldn’t know, Lincoln play far better football than we do...

40 minutes ago, Ben said:

I couldn't believe how poor the football was.  The first half was like watching two pub teams.  Lincoln were dreadful and I still can't comprehend how they managed to make the play offs.  So it shows you how rubbish the mackems are.