Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Imagine being a shite daft mackem today, knowing that they are forever doomed no matter what, certain in the knowledge that for the rest of their lives, even the children, all they will ever hear is us and how good we are and what we won yesterday. 

I adore the "it'll take them years to compete with Man City man"  as a good thing narrative.

It'll take me weeks to sleep with Cindy Crawfor so I may as well just get gelded then? whilst my virginal next door neighbour laughs at the wait?

Apart from 2years since 92 the only reason they've ever been competitive with us is because we were held back by Ashley and even then we've spent the lasf 4years 2divisions above them. An NUFC punching its own weight is out of their league save for a blip any extra is basically 'you're Hartlepool to us now'

Their financial sage Grumpy Old Man going peak Tory over there.

Amusing to see them campaigning for human rights on one hand and then abusing a 16 year-old girl on the other.

Edited by Sima

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Their financial sage Grumpy Old Man going peak Tory over there.

Amusing to see them campaigning for human rights on one hand and then abusing a 16 year-old girl on the other.

He knows bad owners when he sees them. He was drinking buddies with their last one 

rivalry aside, the mackems should be pleased with this takeover.

its going to be a huge boost for the local economy and that will include wearside.

it'll also ramp up the pressure on their owners.

Guest HTT II

Sunderland, and this isn’t biased, is the most racist place I’ve ever been to/experienced and this as a white man! They are decades behind many towns and cities in attitude and intellect in that regard. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

It’s mental there, and I’ve been to some tips in my time in the midlands. 

I love the Midlands, especially Birmingham, I have family there and work constantly there and during the first lockdown we rented a house there for two months to use as a base to travel all over England, and it was rough as fuck where we were staying, but the locals by and large were canny and it’s very diverse and multi-cultural. Even the worst parts of the West Midlands place Sunderland in the dark ages, if anything SA is more in line with western values than that shit hole of a place is. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

Aye me too, it’s a sound working class place imo, and there’s a lot of good people there. That being said there (like everywhere else) are some awful places, Walsall/Kidderminster, but honestly Sunderland is something else 

Wolverhampton city centre on a night-time….

But aye it’s a class region IMO!

They're now convincing themselves all of our players are going to down tools because they know they're going to be away at the end of the season.  Not sure how this fits into the narrative that they were pushing earlier that PIF are going to run the club exactly the same as Ashley has...

They'll have that covered though no doubt.

23 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He knows bad owners when he sees them. He was drinking buddies with their last one 

Aye, always find it amusing that the whole of that forum looks up to him as some sort of oracle on these matters, yet he was completely hoodwinked by the previous owners for the price of a couple of pints.

Who cares what they think? We could get taken over by a local businessman, the SAGE guys or something and do things the right way and they would be envious and belittle it.

They can and never will be happy for us, and a lot our fans will be the same for them.

The thing is though, this is going to make things difficult for their owner. If they mess up promotion again or even if they do go up and don’t get back into the Premier League fast enough then they will be looking at us and pulling the pressure on him.

Had we fell to their level when their last owner bought them, they would still be ignoring that he was a complete chancer.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Stifler said:

Who cares what they think? We could get taken over by a local businessman, the SAGE guys or something and do things the right way and they would be envious and belittle it.

They can and never will be happy for us, and a lot our fans will be the same for them.

The thing is though, this is going to make things difficult for their owner. If they mess up promotion again or even if they do go up and don’t get back into the Premier League fast enough then they will be looking at us and pulling the pressure on us.

Had we fell to their level when their last owner bought them, they would still be ignoring that he was a complete chancer.

They'll come up, not spend like they demand, get bitter at what we're doing and the owner will get fed up of their entitlement and look to move on whilst the club either just survives in the championship or goes straight back down.