Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That's even worse then. A single random choosing that is bad enough, if thousands have taken the time and effort to select that heap of fucking dogshit it's absolutely lifting. Couldn't be more embarrassing for them collective.

Roll on their first defeat!

Anthony McDermott‏ @anth_mac 43m43 minutes ago

Hi @stewartdonald3 im guessng you ll be refunding us then? #disgrace

stewart donald‏ @stewartdonald3 8m8 minutes ago

I have got to ask you Anthony - are you serious? If u can articulate to me how u think I am responsible for the game being called off then I will consider a refund if it is valid. I am thou at a loss as to how I had the ability to overrule the people who called the match off.

That's even worse then. A single random choosing that is bad enough, if thousands have taken the time and effort to select that heap of fucking dogshit it's absolutely lifting. Couldn't be more embarrassing for them collective.

All of the fuckers screaming 92'ers at us but didn't think of Watson, Todd, Baxter or Raich Carter.

That last paragraph :lol:

Also, thanks for your kind comments about our club. I've always had quite a soft spot for you guys too (as someone who follows Everton on the side), but I have a feeling that you won't be this positive about us after playing us this season. Most of L1 and L2 detest Wycombe and Ainsworth for mastering the "Dark Arts" - although O'Nien was probably the chief contributor to that. We are very well known for our blatant gamesmanship! I do think we are coming across well because everyone can see that Sunderland are a far bigger club - you have 10x more season ticket holders and will cruise it this season.

That last paragraph :lol:

Also, thanks for your kind comments about our club. I've always had quite a soft spot for you guys too (as someone who follows Everton on the side), but I have a feeling that you won't be this positive about us after playing us this season. Most of L1 and L2 detest Wycombe and Ainsworth for mastering the "Dark Arts" - although O'Nien was probably the chief contributor to that. We are very well known for our blatant gamesmanship! I do think we are coming across well because everyone can see that Sunderland are a far bigger club - you have 10x more season ticket holders and will cruise it this season.

It's the same stuff written, just from a different "fan in peace".

The thick bastards don't even try and mix it up.

What sort of weirdo fans register on their own forum as a fan of someone else and say good stuff about their own club? Absolute weirdos.

Guest chopey

Totally deluded if they think teams will turn up and roll over at the Stadium of Light this season because of their superior status in the footballing world, every team will have some cock eyed clogger that will be under instructions to wipe out a few early doors.

So the bloke who created that XI has supported his team for half a century and still picks Kevin Ball, Phil Beardsley and Gary fucking Bennett as the best he's ever seen?

Wow, it's hideous beyond belief  :lol:

Doesn't select Raich Carter, Dave Watson or Dennis Tueart.  The latter two could probs get a game for them now despite being well over 60.

They wouldn't even eat sugar puffs because Keegan did an advert for them ffs. They're beyond special.

Amazing isn't it :lol:

Boycotted Sports direct

Boycotted Sugar Puffs

Boycotted their own stadium to hound Short out

They got their bedsheets and banners out last season after thinking they were going to piss the championship and got relegated to league 1,and they are trying to take the piss out of us? 🤔