Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The stadium was regularly pulling 45,000 and,at times,heading towards the 48,000 level during the two seventh finish seasons. Who knows what the future holds, but the good thing is we have the option to increase capacity at relatively little cost per seat,a point which I'm certain has not been lost on our new ownership.

Given the support for which this club is famous,I'd like to think that if performances on the pitch match the best in the land,the numbers will also be up there with the best. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Wow.

Very surprised that red card from Saturday has been rescinded. No way is that overturned in the PL.

Thought the same. He was a bit unlucky with one earlier in the season but that one on Saturday looked like a "proper" red from the tv replay.

Saw a lot of online comments suggesting that there was a player in the way and the ref couldn't possibly have seen it. Maybe he told the fa he hadn't seen it properly and they rescinded it on that basis or something??

The stadium was regularly pulling 45,000 and,at times,heading towards the 48,000 level during the two seventh finish seasons. Who knows what the future holds, but the good thing is we have the option to increase capacity at relatively little cost per seat,a point which I'm certain has not been lost on our new ownership.

Given the support for which this club is famous,I'd like to think that if performances on the pitch match the best in the land,the numbers will also be up there with the best. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Wow.

feel like joining up to RTG with the account name Dennis Reynolds and relentlessly posting stuff like

There's no reason to think otherwise.

There's every reason to think otherwise.

SUN_S12_1204.jpg?resize=600:

Wow.

Given the support for which this club is famous

WHAT?

Wow.

feel like joining up to RTG with the account name Dennis Reynolds and relentlessly posting stuff like

There's no reason to think otherwise.

There's every reason to think otherwise.

SUN_S12_1204.jpg?resize=600:

It's the implication

It's amazing given the run they have been on that they still have not hit the top or pulled clear of Luton or Peterboro

A bad run of form and Automatic promotion has gone really

They look nailed on man.anyhoo minimum 3/4 seasons out of the PL will put them so far back they will struggle to ever make an impact in the top flight, they have missed out on £400 million or so , can’t wait to play them though.

It's amazing given the run they have been on that they still have not hit the top or pulled clear of Luton or Peterboro

They look nailed on man.anyhoo minimum 3/4 seasons out of the PL will put them so far back they will struggle to ever make an impact in the top flight, they have missed out on £400 million or so , can’t wait to play them though.

They've missed out on 400million compared to most premier teams.......but us?

Think they're nailed on for lay offs but still think it's between 4 teams (and maybe one spoiler) for the automatics so. Agree about the other part it will be absolutely years before they are back in the premiership.