Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:lol: Massive flashback to when I was just getting exposed to your accent and I couldn't believe such a world existed. The fuck did he say?!

:lol: No way I'm translating that drivel word for word. The one on the left was drunk and the other one was enabling him because he needed content. I know we're only 15 miles apart, but we can tell they're different. The fucking divs.

We don't sound the same and we don't think the same. We might to outsiders, but we know. :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

And they call us backwards.

:lol: Massive flashback to when I was just getting exposed to your accent and I couldn't believe such a world existed. The fuck did he say?!

Imagine what he’d speak like drunk on off his tits on sniff...

What gets me is he’s clesrly pissed as a fart, why continue with the questions? Clearly making an arse of it but you continue to ask questions he hasn’t got a fucking clue about  :lol:

Plus this toucher loves an arm round the boys  :naughty:

I just look at him and get Jimmy Saville

The gang's all here...

The other week the bloke with a cap was introducing his clip mentioning that the 'game had just finished' and that  fans are 'starting to disperse from the stadium' when there wasn't a single person behind him.

Special mention the misrepresentation of a Lincoln Fan at 3:44 on this clip.

”Really it’s to embark on phase two of the rebuild of Sunderland, having had a gruelling 18 months stripping everything back to ensure there’s no wastage anywhere.”

Will Grigg is still there so I'm highly dubious phase one has been completed.

Maybe they've just donated out of the goodness of their hearts. The Don is such a lovable man as are the locals who love their club almost as much as they hate the North Sea and Dawn Thewlis of BBC Look North Korea.

Maybe they've just donated out of the goodness of their hearts. The Don is such a lovable man as are the locals who love their club almost as much as they hate the North Sea and Dawn Thewlis of BBC Look North Korea.

FPP in peace,

Just popped in so we could let you know how much we've always highly respected sunderland, just like the rest of global football does. Proper club with loyal, down to earth, well-dressed and svelte supporters who absolutely deserve £10m for no reason at all. Also please let us express how much we absolutely despise your neighbours Poocastle who have always appeared arrogant and probably think they have a divine right to £10m and whose supporters are always scruffily dressed with gravy stains on their tops and clinically obese to a man. While we're here please take £10m, we insist. No strings attached marras, just pay it back when you can.

Cheyers

FFP / FTM 9-1 6-in-a-row

FPP in peace,

Just popped in so we could let you know how much we've always highly respected sunderland, just like the rest of global football does. Proper club with loyal, down to earth, well-dressed and svelte supporters who absolutely deserve £10m for no reason at all. Also please let us express how much we absolutely despise your neighbours Poocastle who have always appeared arrogant and probably think they have a divine right to £10m and whose supporters are always scruffily dressed with gravy stains on their tops and clinically obese to a man. While we're here please take £10m, we insist. No strings attached marras, just pay it back when you can.

Cheyers

FFP / FTM 9-1 6-in-a-row

:lol:

Love it.  This will actually resonate with them.  They are clueless (the fans) of what makes a club.  I just wished I could gloat.  However, with our terrible/disgraceful/theiving owner I can only raise a faint smile.

Like giving a tramp a £20 note, all depends how it's going to be used.

There's no doubt that cheapskate Charlie has played them like a fiddle, although some of their less gullible fans are  now seeing through them.

However spinning getting a loan of a few million quid, probably with some form of surety against whatever remaining assets they have and because the owners themselves can't afford it, into some kind of positive is a masterclass even by his levels of bullshit.