Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Their demise over the past 3 years has been incredible. A friend of mine had to ring their ticket office this morning regarding his season ticket payment failing. After ringing the number about a dozen times without any joy he dialled the main reception at the SoL and was told that the lady who works in the ticket office isn't available to take calls on a Monday morning as she's busy washing the strips from the weekend.

Surely not

Their demise over the past 3 years has been incredible. A friend of mine had to ring their ticket office this morning regarding his season ticket payment failing. After ringing the number about a dozen times without any joy he dialled the main reception at the SoL and was told that the lady who works in the ticket office isn't available to take calls on a Monday morning as she's busy washing the strips from the weekend.

:spit:

Home to Wimbledon or Doncaster if they overcome the mighty Gillingham. Still scope for them to be out of the FA Cup before we're even in it. :thup:

Dunno if I’d fancy meeting them, they’d have nothing to lose .

Actually think they may sneak the replay , I wouldn’t mind them having a cup run, keeps them busy.

Strong first team out against a near non league Scunthorpe and losing  :lol:

Go on Parky lad, what a fucking laughing stock these cunts are  :azn: