Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Congregated in the corner of their area so they could bew their own players off the park.

Brilliant supporters though. Absolutely class and respected throughout football for their support. Their support is absolutely FUCKING MINT marra.

Seeing what these lot are going through, not sure I could stomach it if we ended up the same. Would be equally depressing as having our current cunt of an owner.

At least our lot (players) seem to like each other, the Mackems are just grim all over.

This must be the lowest in their history? Losing to Gillingham ffs :lol:

Yup.

Last season was officially but even during it they had their love of the Don, Charlie and their new red seats to keep them happy and feeling positive. That’s all collapses beautifully this season. Hounded out Ross to be replaced by someone shitter. Don and Charlie hate the fans as much as they hate them. They seemingly hate all the players albeit that’s nothing new.

It’s marvelous. That they’re already the most bitter people in the country makes it even better.

This must be the lowest in their history? Losing to Gillingham ffs :lol:

Yup.

Last season was officially but even during it they had their love of the Don, Charlie and their new red seats to keep them happy and feeling positive. That’s all collapses beautifully this season. Hounded out Ross to be replaced by someone shitter. Don and Charlie hate the fans as much as they hate them. They seemingly hate all the players albeit that’s nothing new.

It’s marvelous.

I'd be pissed if I was Donny and Methead too, they've been exposed as the chancer's we knew they were. Who would want to do business with these cunts outside of football now? :lol:

(edit: even in football for that matter)

Seeing what these lot are going through, not sure I could stomach it if we ended up the same. Would be equally depressing as having our current cunt of an owner.

At least our lot (players) seem to like each other, the Mackems are just grim all over.

Aye, when I see people hope we plummet to get rid of Ashley, I look at these and think fuck that. 18 months ago they thought they’d hit the jackpot. Arsehole owner leaving, ‘debt written off’, etc...they’ve managed to get even worse. Mid-table in The Championship would be embarassing, mid-table in League 1 is literally something I couldn’t imagine.

Aye, when I see people hope we plummet to get rid of Ashley, I look at these and think fuck that. 18 months ago they thought they’d hit the jackpot. Arsehole owner leaving, ‘debt written off’, etc...they’ve managed to get even worse. Mid-table in The Championship would be embarassing, mid-table in League 1 is literally something I couldn’t imagine.

They were incredibly fortunate that Short wrote off their debt because if he hadn't they would have been in administration by now.

The problem with this lot is their flat refusal to accept where they currently are as a club since ending up in the 3rd tier. In their arrogance since being unburdened by the debt they believed that they should piss the league and every other team in that league should feel blessed by just getting to play them. When that didnt happen they turned on a manager who is no great shakes but would probably have got them into the Championship, given time. They lack the self awareness to see that it's their impatience as a fan base that has been their undoing for years. And now they are doing the same with Parkinson.

They are in their worst ever position by some considerable distance and their lowest ever position in the league is merely part of it. 

They are many years and hundreds of millions of pounds away from turning the present situation around.

They have managed to create a situation where a Premier League infrastructure becomes a hindrance not a help and clubs like Wycombe or even Fleetwood would be a more attractive proposition to potential investors with ambition.

They are in a grave situation, although some of their more sane fans did warn them.

They are in their worst ever position by some considerable distance and their lowest ever position in the league is merely part of it. 

They are many years and hundreds of millions of pounds away from turning the present situation around.

They have managed to create a situation where a Premier League infrastructure becomes a hindrance not a help and clubs like Wycombe or even Fleetwood would be a more attractive proposition to potential investors with ambition.

They are in a grave situation, although some of their more sane fans did warn them.

Maybe a ground share with South Shields would help their cause, sell up the SOS and start again.

Glorious

I was at the Hibs v Aberdeen match yesterday and their old manager, Jack Ross, has Hibs playing some lovely football.

He’s doing well but it’s questionable how much he’s at fault for Sunderland’s predicament and the standard of league he’s in is way worse. If he bought that team then it’s on him, but it’s seriously one of the slowest, most unbalanced sides I’ve ever seen. The simplest thing to do in that league is build a side that is aggressive, fast and hungry and they’ve got none of that

You reckon the SPL is worse than  League One? Based on what I watched yesterday I'd have to disagree with that.

I was at the Hibs v Aberdeen match yesterday and their old manager, Jack Ross, has Hibs playing some lovely football.

He’s doing well but it’s questionable how much he’s at fault for Sunderland’s predicament and the standard of league he’s in is way worse. If he bought that team then it’s on him, but it’s seriously one of the slowest, most unbalanced sides I’ve ever seen. The simplest thing to do in that league is build a side that is aggressive, fast and hungry and they’ve got none of that

You reckon the SPL is worse than  League One? Based on what I watched yesterday I'd have to disagree with that.

I would equate the SPL to mid table Championship being the pinnacle and the bottom closer aligned to League 1 promotion clubs.

Celtic obviously a slight outlier.

:lol: Mackems no where in that threshold. Yikes.

I wonder if we would be interested in buying their training ground/academy off them on the cheap?

To lease it back to them? :lol:

Stiffy, we won’t even install a swimming pool in our current facility, why would we buy the neighbours? :lol:

Horrific run of results since the new manager rocked up, their defence has been cart horse quality at best since the second relegation and now the goals have dryed up...... Big problems.

I wonder if we would be interested in buying their training ground/academy off them on the cheap?

Stiffy, we won’t even install a swimming pool in our current facility, why would we buy the neighbours? :lol:

I mentioned this some time ago. We'd be getting a first class facility for less than the cost of upgrading our current third rate training ground. And it's in South Tyneside, not Sunderland, if anyone was worried about that...

I mentioned this some time ago. We'd be getting a first class facility for less than the cost of upgrading our current third rate training ground. And it's in South Tyneside, not Sunderland, if anyone was worried about that...

The optics of this scenario means it would never happen, mate. You’re talking hypothetical ideals around a businessman who is cutting every operational corner possible.

The only reason it would happen would be the opportunity to do over Don for personal reasons or selling our training ground land to build houses or whatnot but I’m not sure that’d be possible.