Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I see there’s a few of them trying to make out Storey would be a good thing after his interview. It was a proper tick box of things to say to make you look good in mackemland.

Werld class backers (worked for Quinn and his werld class manager talk)

Massive football fan, understands the game

Not some spreadsheet Jonny

IS a big club in yewrup

Pashionate and knowledge fans

Unlimited potential & sleeping giant

Fpp only after their own financial gain

Satori done nowt

staveley bid isn’t real

He’s misunderstood and all the previous stuff like lawsuits and F1 fiasco someone else’s fault.

They really want to hope this is some weird PR stunt by him and Donald is allowing it for a few bob, as the alternative of him owning the club has disaster written all over it. Mind I doubt they care too much. Anyone but Donald, same as anyone but short and in a year storey.

Staveley bid isn't real? WTF?

I see there’s a few of them trying to make out Storey would be a good thing after his interview. It was a proper tick box of things to say to make you look good in mackemland.

IS a big club in yewrup

Satori done nowt

staveley bid isn’t real

He’s misunderstood and all the previous stuff like lawsuits and F1 fiasco someone else’s fault.

They really want to hope this is some weird PR stunt by him and Donald is allowing it for a few bob, as the alternative of him owning the club has disaster written all over it. Mind I doubt they care too much. Anyone but Donald, same as anyone but short and in a year storey.

“But the reality is that I know what I am doing, I work incredibly hard, I have nothing to hide, I welcome scrutiny, I know football, and I am very passionate.

"Perhaps it [his approach] is unorthodox, but look at the absolute shambles down the road with the Staveley takeover that took forever and was actually a load of nonsense.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm nothing like that - some financial suit that wants to bring in moneymen, I'm not interested.

If he buys them then they will without a doubt go bust. I’m not saying that as in they will be skint, I’m saying they will actually go out of business.

I hope that their fans can see through him, however as soon as he started mocking up, loads of them will start taking note and change the narrative.

Seen loads say he'll make safc bust. I don't know the first thing about the tramp like. Why does everyone think he'll take them out of business?

IS a big club in yewrup

Satori done nowt

staveley bid isn’t real

“But the reality is that I know what I am doing, I work incredibly hard, I have nothing to hide, I welcome scrutiny, I know football, and I am very passionate.

"Perhaps it [his approach] is unorthodox, but look at the absolute shambles down the road with the Staveley takeover that took forever and was actually a load of nonsense.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm nothing like that - some financial suit that wants to bring in moneymen, I'm not interested.

Jesus Christ!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IS a big club in yewrup

Satori done nowt

staveley bid isn’t real

Up the road actually you pissy tramp.

If a Sunderland owner ever embodied the true reflection of Sunderland, it's this man.

Why does everyone reckon he'll take them into admin? Is it cos he looks like a scruff?

Probably because they're knocking on that door anyways and you have MLF Stewy trying to sell the MLF willy FTM 9-1.

In all seriousness I think it's because this bloke hasn't exactly got a great track record in anything really. His wealth is unknown, his backing unknown and he seems to thrive on the limelight and association to wealth without anyone actually knowing if he's worth owt.

He's gonna need deep pockets down the road and a solid plan to get these back to anything resembling what he's been harping on about the last couple weeks.