Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That Exile 1968 on their forum is just totally obsessed with us. He posts nothing unless it's NUFC related, absolutely nothing about his own club. He must have been giving a good kicking or bullied by NUFC fans in the past. I know they are obsessed, but he takes it to another level. 

Jokes aside, if somehow we get past Burnley tonight, I'd hope to avoid these in the next round. We're shit under Bruce and they'll be right up for it.

Edited by nufcjb

12 hours ago, et tu brute said:

That Exile 1968 on their forum is just totally obsessed with us. He posts nothing unless it's NUFC related, absolutely nothing about his own club. He must have been giving a good kicking or bullied by NUFC fans in the past. I know they are obsessed, but he takes it to another level. 

:D  I think you are correct.

On 24/08/2021 at 17:22, et tu brute said:

Fuck me have you just noticed? You want to see him on Twitter , he posts EVERY day about the “murderous” regime trying buy us , trawls the Mag , every NUFC Twitter post, the Ronigill, the lot .

Can’t believe RTG haven’t called him out on it. 

The bloke is a massive freak [emoji38] 

I bet he’s single, little cock and a virgin living at his mams [emoji38]