Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, bigfella said:

Aye, those cunts are going up this time. 

Keep hearing this every year. In March they had about 100 pages in a thread about how they would be in the same division this season. Look what happened. Long way to go and by third division standards there are some decent teams this year. My odds is on another playoff defeat again.

Edited by et tu brute

3 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I noticed they were home this weekend, on the same day as us. I thought this never happened due to policing?

Soz if recent Giggs.

It was a strange one. Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool at home v Carlisle all on the same day. We got the train over to watch Hartlepool v Carlisle and there was plenty of NUFC, Sunderland, Boro and Carlisle fans mingling at the Central Station and all seemed to be getting on fine. Heard one of the Boro fans joking to a mackem fan on our platform that COVID must have settled everyone down.

22 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

It was a strange one. Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool at home v Carlisle all on the same day. We got the train over to watch Hartlepool v Carlisle and there was plenty of NUFC, Sunderland, Boro and Carlisle fans mingling at the Central Station and all seemed to be getting on fine. Heard one of the Boro fans joking to a mackem fan on our platform that COVID must have settled everyone down.

most fans won’t start if there’s no barriers between them and aren’t looking for trouble tbh , put them in a convoy and they become like The Hulk :lol:

5 minutes ago, GWN said:

I see Exile is in full on NUFC hate mode still, every day, every hour , the sad sack.

We’re blessed to have such confused cunts as our near neighbours.

Align themselves with Feyernood then rip off 3 little birds from Ajax, would love to know if their Dutch friends from Rotterdam sing along when they’re over.

Half of them don’t know whether they’re a Geordie or mackem, quite a lot of them seem to dissociate themselves from mackem understandably.

Obsessed with annexing the airport from the regional capital to stake claim to it, the list goes on inbred cunts.