Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

On 19/09/2021 at 16:19, Sima said:

That they were in the third tier is permanently cemented in their honours with the Pizza Cup win.

But they went to 'Wembo' and had a party in Trafalgar Square. They were the nicest, best behaved fans London has ever seen. Everyone still talks about how classy they are.

They are classy fans who wouldn't throw a pint at their most successful manager since the war, glass the chairman who build their stadium and academy, or racially abuse their top scorer's mother. 

12 minutes ago, GWN said:

I love these cup wins , more games, more fatigue by the end of the season , I say it every year and they never ever learn this.

Result, they fuck promotion up , join the dots :lol:

Aye.

Cup games, in either a competition they won’t win or a competition that our reserves play in. Either way it isn’t good for them long term, adding in that the back lot caused by them not participating on international weekend. 

48 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Seems a few on here are conditioned by Mike Ashley’s NUFC in that cups don’t matter and you should always prioritise the league. ;)

They are 3rd division ffs :lol:

8 hours ago, GWN said:

would you swap , right now? 

Of course not. However they are on an upward trajectory and we are doing the opposite , we'll probably meet in the middle next season. And you know they will be more ambitious than us so while they aspire to rise and get better we will continue to sink and stink up what ever league we are in.

I see they are going out of their way again to make sure Adam Johnson is deemed the correct kind of nonce.

Facts are important people.  Unless you’re claiming Les Ferdinand cost us £8.5m instead of the actual £6m or the old classic that spent £80m the summer after we got relegated.

3 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Of course not. However they are on an upward trajectory and we are doing the opposite , we'll probably meet in the middle next season. And you know they will be more ambitious than us so while they aspire to rise and get better we will continue to sink and stink up what ever league we are in.

I wouldn’t be so sure , anyhow they can’t get any lower after 4 seasons in division 3 . Still very early days for both clubs , Sunderland should only go one way , difficulty would be if they went up to turn this still shite team into a championship promotion without big investment.

Its going to happen sometime but again I feel this season they may just need the play offs again .

As for us, that’s not for this thread.

9 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Fair play to them. They’ve spent half a decade between 42nd-48th in the league ladder, to get to the last 16 of a cup is a mammoth underdog achievement.

let them get to semifinal whatever , it will as ever sap the club at every level as it does every year , they never fail :lol:

rancid cunts