Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Yet never reports on anything concerning the club he allegedly supports, and I mean nothing

The bloke is totally taken over by NUFC , that exile cunt I swear  needs help , he literally trawls everything online about Newcastle , not one person on RTG has called him out on it, not even the sad Newcastle fans on their .

He needs some fanny in his life, he’s in his 50’s as well , imagine :lol:

Not begrudging them at all but I'd be more sure of these coming up if they were top at the end of February or March than at the emd of September.

Fully expecting them to go up though but still long winter ahead to get through.

Edited by nufcjb

30 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Not begrudging them at all but I'd be more sure of these coming up if they were top at the end of February or March than at the emd of September.

Fully expecting them to go up though but still long winter ahead to get through.

Exactly, the last four seasons all we have heard from them is that we will be playing you next season and still here we are. This may be the season or may not.

Self awareness you say

"Can’t someone tell him that no one outside of their little echo chamber gives a single flying f**k?"

on page 309 about us 24hours ago. Its now up to page 321.

Its like Terry F*ckwitt disproving their own narrative within their own narrative type stuff.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest reefatoon
On 30/09/2021 at 15:25, Doctor Zaius said:

Our old pal, Mick Junior making an appearance at 26 seconds. Still looking like a mouthbreather, still cutting out in a mullet. :lol:

[emoji38] top spot that.