Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

To coin a Bruce-ism, their thread about us just ticked over the 1,000 posts mark. Since this morning. 

And Exile1968 has posted only about three of them. As opposed to the 50 posts per day that he usually does in that thread, the absolute fucking coward. He might be close to the edge tonight. [emoji38]

Its good to see the majority of mackems on that 'dont care' about the (potentially) biggest thing to happen to their hated rivals since Keegan in 92.  The 413page long 2month old thread on us had made me think otherwise, but my mistake.

9 hours ago, ManDoon said:

This is a killer blow for them, it’s great. They are actually doing well this season and we’ve got Bruce, this couldn’t have come at a better time tbh 

Yesterday, there was talk of being in the same league next season.

Tomorrow, they'll never win another derby again and they'll be entirely dwarfed by our shadow for all eternity.

I'm not even local but the turnaround makes me giggle like a fucking idiot.

I don’t care about them beating us in another derby tbh, I’m just so smug watching them twisting about our takeover.

For months they have taken the piss, for months they have laughed , well who’s laughing now you utter cunts ? 

never ever forget the way they went on , always remember how they mocked us , unlucky RTG enjoy watching us be UNITED .

Why are they throwing Saudi Arabia’s human rights into the mix? We aren’t going to be owned by the state, that has been made clear by many news outlets.

It’s like being against a British owner because of what Fred West did.

Absolutely hilarious how they’ve suddenly got a moral compass over there. The inherent racism, support for a convicted sex offender, shitting all over their stadium and town, all gone. 

And you know that “mag in peace’s” wife is making him cuck while queues of blokes blow their muck in her and he’s on cleaning duty. Creepy little twat that he is. 

Edited by RS

1 minute ago, Paully said:

Just looked at the NUFC thread - Jesus - anyone know what page it starts at when the news broke?! Going to need a lot of popcorn here!

Not sure but I read a lot of it last night. They’re convincing themselves that this is a good thing for them. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Paully said:

Just looked at the NUFC thread - Jesus - anyone know what page it starts at when the news broke?! Going to need a lot of popcorn here!

350ish.

They’ve absolutely piled the pages on. Not rattled at all.

I remember when the takeover initially collapsed last year, I think they had nearly a 1000 pages within a week taking the piss, they're certainly not laughing now. The fume is going from their disgust of our support wanting the Saudi regime, to the fact that no way will we be spending big money. Seething the cunts are - watch and weep you mackem cunts.

Edited by et tu brute

They forget that the same year we nearly won the league they won the championship with Reid. 

Local competition rubs off across the board, hence why us barely even competing has coincided with them spending multiple seasons in the third tier.

4 hours ago, GWN said:

I don’t care about them beating us in another derby tbh, I’m just so smug watching them twisting about our takeover.

For months they have taken the piss, for months they have laughed , well who’s laughing now you utter cunts ? 

never ever forget the way they went on , always remember how they mocked us , unlucky RTG enjoy watching us be UNITED .

Too right. Whenever anyone considers feeling sorry for them in the coming years just remember how they went on over the last 18 months, the absolute shower of pricks.

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

These will only ever beat us once in a blue moon now. Hope they get back into the PL and fight relegation every year so we can hammer the cunts twice a season. 

Nah, I hope they end up in the Northern League. 

Or bust, not arsed.

I see the moral debate has started on RTG , gan fuck yaselves man , you’d be wanking if it was the other way round .

However, we don’t give a fuck, stay jealous lads :lol:

see exile is in exile :lol:

Edited by GWN