Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Is he the one in the beanie up in his ma's loft with a pint of Foster's? Love him. 

That's the one!   Started watching just to see his reactions to his team plummet down the leagues but actually jump on to his channel now and again.  

1 minute ago, ScottishMagpie said:

That's the one!   Started watching just to see his reactions to his team plummet down the leagues but actually jump on to his channel now and again.  

For a Mackem, he kinda seems decent enough. When he's gone radge, it's his best work. Wouldn't be half as hilarious if SAFC had their collective shite together.

5 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

See some trog on RTG is suggesting that the other 19 clubs refuse to play us. :crazy2:

Sounds like forfeit to me.  Give us the three points every time.  I’m in.

Someone dig out the posts when they were about to be the richest club ever with Dell and Riv spouting his ITK and Grumpy lording it.

I just wanted Ashley out and I’ll not pass judgment on the new owners until they put actions into words but, we can legitimately say we are the richest club in the world and they are Div 3. It must be devastating for a lot of those daft gits. You win some, you lose some. You’ve got 6 in a row; enjoy it👍

1 hour ago, ScottishMagpie said:

See some trog on RTG is suggesting that the other 19 clubs refuse to play us. :crazy2:

Automatic 3-0 win. Easy first title. 

1 hour ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Thought they'd be loving this tbf. We are possibly the most hated team in England now. Which is what they've obsessed over and all they've ever wanted for as long as I can remember.

Aye, but that means the other clubs have taken their identity. They're currently wondering what else they have going for them, which they've realised is... reality. 

Edited by OCK

35 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They have took it worse than even I thought possible. It has totally broken them to bits.

It really has (online at least), and as someone who works in Sunderland and with many decent SAFC supporting colleagues, this does seem to have been the final straw. Though the major bugbear seems to have been the coverage on Look North! 

I don't have any real ill will towards the mackems these days, working with so many of them, and they genuinely are mostly canny lads... but the feeling of irrelevance as a club cant have been more pronounced in any of our lifetimes. meh.

I love how apoplectic with rage some of them are at the local media covering a takeover that's been covered by pretty much every media outlet on the planet. I've read coverage in Marca, Corriere Dello Sport, Gazzetta Dello Sport, Lequipe, LeMonde, Fox News, CNN, the New York Times and our national newspapers as well as seeing it on Sky News, BBC WORLD news, BBC national news and Al Jazeera.

But Look North are a disgrace for covering the biggest takeover in sports history happening on their doorstep.

I'll miss their bizarre outlooks and mega inferority complexes

Edited by Wolfcastle

:laugh::D:laugh:

"The takeover of those twats has achieved something.
Namely, Sunderland supporters on here at each others throats.
We can't do anything about it.
Calm down, stick together and F&#K those Black and White Bas'"a+-s."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-aug-oct-21-and-sportwashing-takeover-edition-all-nufc-stuff-in-here.1557357/page-654#post-34727457