Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Their rank hypocrisy is really something to behold. Pre-lockdown sunderland town centre was weekly host to anti-immigration rallies under the “justice 4 Chelsey” banner, which in all reality was just an excuse for racists to have a big piss-up and shout at non-white people. Well, would you believe it, all concerned about human rights and the plight of Yemen all of a sudden? And the LGBT+  community? Go fist yourselves mackems, you have never been less relevant, and your shit faux-outrage is fooling no-one. Get fucked.

24 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Louis-Dreyfus

In October 2015 the German news magazine Der Spiegel reported that the bidding committee for the FIFA World Cup 2006 had set-up a slush fund that Louis-Dreyfus, at the time CEO of Adidas, filled with 10.3 million Swiss francs in 2000. Allegedly these funds were used to bribe numerous FIFA officials and secure Germany's bid to host the 2006 World Cup, whilst a FIFA report had strongly criticised England's supposedly 'unprofessional' rival bid presentation. According to internal FIFA documents, Louis-Dreyfus had demanded a repayment of the funds in 2004, which were transferred as €6.7 million via a FIFA account in Geneva to an account held by Louis-Dreyfus.

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/fussball-wm-2006-wurde-mutmasslich-gekauft-a-1057829.html#KjCBD

Oh :lol:

Should be especially fewming at that. That was the world cup that was finally going to put sunderland on the map, like all those places in Japan and South Korea nobody can remember, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook.

15 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: the contrarianism on RTG is next level. You also left out rampant homophobia, something they excel at better than football. 

35 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Our national team takes a strong stance against racism = 'keep politics out of football'.

Their regional rival is taken over by a country with an extremely questionable human rights record = keep politics in football and immediately assume the moral high ground.

I'm glad they've found their moral compass at least. I can't wait for them to applaud England taking the knee...

Russian World Cup 2018 "Its coming home" , Newcastle takeover "human rights", Qatar World Cup 2022 "its coming home"

(Not just them mind)

Guest reefatoon

Seems the takeover has managed to make thousands of Mackems find their moral compass. Our takeover has helped a whole area. Keep it up new found mackems

That long and impassioned post about us all collectively beating our heritage to the ground then pissing on it, bringing shame on our club and ancestors was quite the read :lol:

They're adorable when they're mad :aww:

Edited by OpenC

4 minutes ago, OpenC said:

That long and impassioned post about us all collectively beating our heritage to the ground then pissing on it, bringing shame on our club and ancestors was quite the read :lol:

Oh they mad. Real mad.

It's fucking class. 

29 minutes ago, OpenC said:

The part that mention both clubs (and the commewnitay they represent) have resisted fascism until now is fucking hilarious considering their heavy BNP following and Di Canio.

Edited by Sima

These stupid cunts will pipe down soon , ive read that post , same daft fucker would be taking his seyt in the South Stand bewt boys if the roles were reversed .

Utter shite man , it’s buckled them [emoji38]

I've just consulted with a PhD graduate in moral and political philosophy (currently two floors above me). and he begs to differ. Attempting to justify a position by changing your moral response is not in fact a morally justifiable stance. In his words, "It's actually sociopathy".

Unreal :lol:

It's not just the mackems the general fan fewm is real. I had messages from generally logical mates saying "I really think this is the moment that fucks football." "This is just the start and clubs will be suing the PL." "The brand has been tarnished in a way it really hasn't been before."

Not going to lie about having solid gold rose and diamond tinted specs on right now but some of the shite coming out of pure jealous rage and "concern" for a world of football that has been dead and corrupted for decades is laughable. Would be celebrated if it was liverpool being taken over.

Edited by toontownman

22 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Unreal :lol:

:lol: 

Why do they make stuff up man? So desperate for attention and validation.

I noticed that a Sheff Wed fan in peyce over there referred to our ground as ‘SJP’.

I’ve never seen it referred to SJP outside of the North East.  Dead giveaway.

Edited by Sima

I have to say, they’ve really not disappointed. Their rage, jealousy, and general fewwm is the best part of all this. I am enjoying all their crying the most out of everything so far. Their meltdown couldn’t be more hilarious. 8,000 posts of them fuming :lol:.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

:lol: 

Why do they make stuff up man? So desperate for attention and validation.

I noticed that a Sheff Wed fan in peyce over there referred to our ground as ‘SJP’.

I’ve never seen it referred to SJP outside of the North East.  Dead giveaway.

Remember that 1 that got caught out totally making up a story about a mag.

Can't remember the ins and outs of it but he told a story where he'd bumped into a mag at some cheap restaurant or summit, told his bullshit story that made the mag look stupid, only for someone on there to point out that that restaurant had been shut for 2 years.[emoji38]

They're trying to convince themselves now that the sale will be challenged and cancelled and Ashley will be the owner again [emoji38]

One of the most broken ones has put "I’ve adjusted this afternoons dog walk so I can pass the back of the academy of light twice. I’ve never been as proud to support the lads." Fucking hell man :lol:.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Can't remember the ins and outs of it but he told a story where he'd bumped into a mag at some cheap restaurant or summit, told his bullshit story that made the mag look stupid, only for someone on there to point out that that restaurant had been shut for 2 years.[emoji38]

The phase of Mags attending every Sunderland game in their first season in League One, which ended up with the Mag having a pie thrown at them and gravy on their top was a brilliant one.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

‘Mag at Taybarns’