Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Next Amnesty International Conference should be held in Sunderland. They have so many experts in the area. Just as long as they don't cover high profile sexual predators or racism of any kind then it'll go down well. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I used to find it really funny, I still do. I don’t know what would happen in your life to get to a stage where you would randomly make up fictional

encounters online.

Remember one of the lying cunts saying they saw Prince Andrew in a Pizza Express.

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I give it a month before we see an “Arabian in peace” explaining how they wished they could’ve bought the mackems but they were too expensive or something.

More likely 'we realised that we couldn't pull the wool over your fans eyes' or 'we had too much respect for what your city has been through'

22 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Barely even coherent posting

Just absolute keyboard bashing rage

They are desperate to get a campaign going to reverse the takeover [emoji38]

Daft cunts 

Only just realised our good friend @County Durham Mag @Fitzgerald @CalmintheChaos (forgot the rest of his accounts) is now a member on RTG :lol: 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-aug-oct-21-and-sportswashing-takeover-edition-all-nufc-stuff-in-here.1557357/page-773#post-34737523

Bless him. Can we unban him? I get the sense he would be hilarious through this period of our history.

Edit - just seen this post about him on there:

Inferiority complex, yet you have about 3 accounts on here. 2 banned and 1 soon to be banned, again.

You’re special, I’ll give you that wolfy”

So he’s exactly the same on there as he is here :lol: He’s one hell of an interesting chap.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

I really wanted to sign up with a fake account and wind the lives out of them, then I just realised, I cant even be arsed.

Why bother, they're turning themselves inside out just fine.

If the Saudi Arabian government offered to buy your house tomorrow,at twice it’s value ,would you sell it?

Fair play to the mackem that just put this up. 

Let’s see who spouts bollocks as an answer on this one.

See there’s a Fund Raiser to get billboards near SJP for the Spurs game to remember Khashoggi. SAFC supporting Amnesty International since sometime on Wednesday 6 Oct 21.

And Grumpy has The Reuben’s demolishing SJP for offices and us off to the airport 😂. Someone needs to drag up some of his posts about Dell and his ITK mate Riv.

Absolutely seething, convincing themselves that no one will come here but journeymen and we'll spiral down into non-existence. They can't wait for our demise, only setting themselves up for longer term pain, torment and anguish. The purveyors of paedophile players and fascist managers, suddenly the principals of moral fibre. They'd do best to accept their place, worry about their own team and admit its check mate, pondering our existence will bring them nothing but further anguish. That forum will set the Internet to ashes if we ever win anything :lol:

14 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

See there’s a Fund Raiser to get billboards near SJP for the Spurs game to remember Khashoggi. SAFC supporting Amnesty International since sometime on Wednesday 6 Oct 21.

And Grumpy has The Reuben’s demolishing SJP for offices and us off to the airport 😂. Someone needs to drag up some of his posts about Dell and his ITK mate Riv.

This is where they show themselves up. Clearly not about human rights, it’s all about us.

If they were as concerned as they are about human rights. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to fundraise for Amnesty International or something? Rather than making it all about “getting one over the mags” with an ineffective billboard?