Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

On 13/10/2021 at 09:04, Sima said:

Daft to suggest they’re not our main rival. Regardless of what division they are in.

There's been times when that has definitely not been the case. Remember me and my mates wanting them to beat Man United for the purposes of helping us with the title/champions league and because we hated Man United more (they were a threat/competitor) - wasn't going to matter to us if Sunderland stayed up or not. 

Hated Man United more and it was more intense because of what it meant then than ever have Sunderland. Don't think any derby game comes close to the Man United 96 atmosphere.

Their scores are only relevant to me if were in the same fight or maybe wanting them to be relegated when they've been a division higher. In the 90s you'd hear their score coming out the ground before Hartlepool and Darlington's and if they lost there would be a  'wahey' and that was as far as it went. Blackburn were bigger rivals.

*for context if my formative years had been under Ashley this would be different (would be like the mackems are) having nothing else to aim for.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Suppose it'll mean more to some than others. I used to hate them but nowadays they aren't really relevant to me. 

Had a little giggle to myself earlier mind. Had a look on Bet365 earlier tonsee if there was anything worth betting on tonight and seen they've got to play Man Utd's Academy team in the Pizza Cup [emoji38]

Saw a talksport bit with Ambrose and bent and he said will Sunderland ever finish above Newcastle again? Bent was like yeah of course they will, in our lifetimes then someone off screen chimed in with "not for the next 400 years!" 😂

Edited by pedro111

Also noticed these cheeky cunts charging £10 for a reserve game against us, every other game has been £3.

Not a game I think any of our fans are up for tbh .

Edited by GWN

That flag will look great when six of them have to prop it up over 150 empty seats. 

"No blood on our hands". Plenty of blood on (redacted) Johnsons (redacted) when he pulled it out of a (redacted)teen year old lasses (redacted)? And you all loved it?

Paulo DiCanio. Self proclaimed fascist. sunderlin? Get to fuck.

Hearing the Gillingham fans them a guard of honour from getting off their buses. How do they manage to be so cool and stylish but nails hard all at once locals asked themselves before breaking into tears at mere thought they might never see such class again.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Hearing the Gillingham fans them a guard of honour from getting off their buses. How do they manage to be so cool and stylish but nails hard all at once locals asked themselves before breaking into tears at mere thought they might never see such class again.

:lol: