Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:D  Guess who posted this... a clue is, his username has a number in it :lol:

"I have no doubt in my mind this is a f***ing scam. I wouldnt be surprised if Ashley was behind it. Its definitely not going to be what these murdering sympathisers think it is. Honestly I've known many Mags for many years and they're are going on like absolute arseholes. Good lads with good jobs and families. It's f***ing disgusting but hilarious.

I hope they get dogs abuse at every game. They've lost the f***ing plot. Dear me. And don't get me started on the journalists. They really want to watch their backs once they go with the way the wind is blowing and criticise them. It'll happen when they don't spend what they're expecting. f***ing barmy"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/page-56#post-34771904

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

Couldn't give a shit about the mackems or what they think given their irrelevance but I've posted before how here at uni I know a few Leicester City supporters and they're all sound; knew Ashley was a parasite, us being a big club in this country and all that shabang even before they met me.

This is underpinned by, I remember in that rancid Carver run in 2015 we went away to Leicester and got battered 3-0 (Carver accused Williamson of getting deliberately sent off in public) and our fans starting singing 'you FCB, get out of our club'. The Leicester fans then actually joined in, and were singing 'you FCB, get out of their club'. 

That user is probably just yet another mackem pretending to be a fan of another club to massage their inferiority complex.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

6 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Couldn't give a shit about the mackems or what they think given their irrelevance but I've posted before how here at uni I know a few Leicester City supporters and they're all sound; knew Ashley was a parasite, us being a big club in this country and all that shabang even before they met me.

This is underpinned by, I remember in that rancid Carver run in 2015 we went away to Leicester and got battered 3-0 (Carver accused Williamson of getting deliberately sent off in public) and our fans starting singing 'you FCB, get out of our club'. The Leicester fans then actually joined in, and were singing 'you FCB, get out of their club'. 

That user is probably just yet another mackem pretending to be a fan of another club to massage their inferiority complex.

I was there for the game when we came back up and they actually sang that as well.

I was speaking to Leicester fans before and after the match and they were very humble. I had been to Wolves the season before and it was very hostile and I was expecting it to be a midlands thing but it was far from that.

I honestly can not begrudge the success the Leicester fans have had in recent years, and they have surely got to be everyone’s 2nd favourite team in the Premier League?

Meanwhile in division 3 , same old shite patter, same old shite morals,same old Exile,Mackemx,Janey,Hank.

Playoffs their only route,  you can see they aren't good enough , they will blow it and win pizza cup . 

Rinse,repeat every year FTM

1 minute ago, Haz said:

To a man, they wouldn’t refuse a billion pound takeover, even if it came from a country with human rights issues. 

During my last visit to Hendon I can confirm Sunderland is a place that already has lots of human rights issues