Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Worst day of their lives last Thursday. Today seeing us happy will be killing them. Just wait till we get a decent manager, then new board setup. January window will finish them off. even those who do survive will have to witness the wins start coming in and the virtue signalling from outside parties fade. They'll try and keep flogging the dead horse but no one will care and we'll be well on our way to a future they'll never get to experience. 

This isn't just a win which fades over time. It is going to be season after season for the next 20 years. 

Sydney newspaper reporting Jack Roswell in talks to join either former Asian Club Champions Western Sydney Wanderers or a club that has existed for a season in Macarthur Rams.

Says he won’t be on anything like his former A$130,000 per week salary :lol:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/once-the-epl-s-next-big-thing-earning-130-000-a-week-now-rodwell-s-moving-to-sydney-20211015-p590e3.html?fbclid=IwAR02kJK3aoYvIjX5T8Bt-ArKSP_NYxfNHsZWNWcQ46KsfF213VoiZjspdvo

State of the mags in peace on groomers:

Nukehasslefan said:

I didn't like Benitez's ways.
I ended up not liking Benitez.
I very quickly went off him.
I preferred Bruce who at least gave us a bit better football by using a few options in attack with maxi. Something which Benitez would likely never have done.

2 hours ago, RS said:

State of the mags in peace on groomers:

Nukehasslefan said:

I didn't like Benitez's ways.
I ended up not liking Benitez.
I very quickly went off him.
I preferred Bruce who at least gave us a bit better football by using a few options in attack with maxi. Something which Benitez would likely never have done.

Must be a mackem on the wind up....

or he is just an attention seeking whopper.

Or both

They're loving the indecision over here atm.

They think something's not right with the deal and are twisting themselves into knots at the thought of it[emoji38]

But you know, morals and shit 

I see our under 23’s beat them at the SOS.

Jay Turner Cooke scored the equaliser as well, bet they hate that as he was on their books and put negative Tweets on about SAFC for the way they treated his dad, and then he moved to NUFC. :lol:

23 hours ago, Raconteur said:

Sydney newspaper reporting Jack Roswell in talks to join either former Asian Club Champions Western Sydney Wanderers or a club that has existed for a season in Macarthur Rams.

Says he won’t be on anything like his former A$130,000 per week salary :lol:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/once-the-epl-s-next-big-thing-earning-130-000-a-week-now-rodwell-s-moving-to-sydney-20211015-p590e3.html?fbclid=IwAR02kJK3aoYvIjX5T8Bt-ArKSP_NYxfNHsZWNWcQ46KsfF213VoiZjspdvo

be gutted if he signs for Wanderers

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Why are they on Companies House watch?

Because the sad mackem twats are probably hoping it still won't go through. Grumpy cunt keeps banging on about how little boy napoleon had their listings updated within five days

Grumpy is doing his damnest to pour cold water on all of this. They’ve conveniently ignored or forgotten that KSA coughed up $1B to settle with beIN to get this done. 

They’re not going think job done, let’s be happy being an also run and further down the line let’s hope we really put some noses out of joint. 

Edited by Tsunami

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Grumpy is doing his damnest to pour cold water on all of this. They’ve conveniently ignored or forgotten that KSA coughed up $1B to settle with beIN to get this done. 

They’re not going think job done, let’s be happy being an also run and further down the line let’s hope we really put some noses out of joint. 

He's absolutely clueless though. Praised and continued to defend Donald and Methven when all their other fans could see exactly what was happening there. 

Edited by Joey Linton

Well, takeover is never going to happen.

Well, it hasn't been update in CH

Well, they haven't got a new manager yet.

Well, they haven't bought any players.

Well, they just survived in the prem.

Well, they finished outside the top 6

Well, its just the League Cup.

Well, its only 4th, CL should be for champions

Well, its just 1 league title in 100 years.

Well, if we were in our position our ground would be expanded to 90,000

Well, they've paid over the odds for him breaking the world record fee

Well the treble is nice, but they didn't win the league cup or the charity shield.

Welcome to the next 15-20 years as a Sunderland fan.

21 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I love how he is held up as some kind of wise old sage over there when in reality he is as dense, bitter & twisted as the rest of them.

Literally a day or two before the takeover went through, he was soothing them all with his words of wisdom as to how it would be impossible to prove the separation between Saudi state & PIF. I would love to have seen the look on the prick's face when the bomb dropped. [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Well, takeover is never going to happen.

Well, it hasn't been update in CH

Well, they haven't got a new manager yet.

Well, they haven't bought any players.

Well, they just survived in the prem.

Well, they finished outside the top 6

Well, its just the League Cup.

Well, its only 4th, CL should be for champions

Well, its just 1 league title in 100 years.

Well, if we were in our position our ground would be expanded to 90,000

Well, they've paid over the odds for him breaking the world record fee

Well the treble is nice, but they didn't win the league cup or the charity shield.

Welcome to the next 15-20 years as a Sunderland fan.

This is so true. [emoji38] 

It doesn't matter what happens, we won't be given any credit whatsoever. Trophies won will be accounted for because it was "always going to happen because of the money spent". Bitter, bitter cunts.

I'm enjoying how their new reality is to check the fortunes of NUFC well before even contemplating what is happening at their own club. The NUFC thread on there will never depart from the top five threads on that board from now on.

12 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I love how he is held up as some kind of wise old sage over there when in reality he is as dense, bitter & twisted as the rest of them.

Literally a day or two before the takeover went through, he was soothing them all with his words of wisdom as to how it would be impossible to prove the separation between Saudi state & PIF. I would love to have seen the look on the prick's face when the bomb dropped. [emoji38]

Wonder how many posts he's had in the two takeover threads so far. I bet it's in the late 100s.

17 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Supposed to be the ‘mature’ one yet he told a Lincoln fan to go and play in the traffic last season when they beat Sunderland in the playoffs.

As previously mentioned, he vehemently defended Donald and Methven because they once bought him a pint of Staropramen in a bar next to the ground. Seems he can be bought for about £4.85.

Edited by Sima

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34795732

DrManhattan said:

What did Bruce do to Craig Hope? The bloke really has it in for him.

aye it’s mad

how did Bruce do worse than Benitez?

what’s the explanation?

Idiots. The one thing you think we could align on is the shiteness of Bruce. Nope. :lol: