Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Sima said:

They’d literally argue black was white if they were entering discourse with a Newcastle fan.

Very weird people like. 

Whatever Newcastle fans think, they automatically think the complete opposite, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34796254

That thread continues to be an absolute gold mine, but this could seriously be the most ironic post on the entire internet. 

I see crinkly granny Janey making her mouth go again. Grumpy cunt, the messiah of all mackem knowledge, even though he gets nearly everything wrong.

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I see crinkly granny Janey making her mouth go again. Grumpy cunt, the messiah of all mackem knowledge, even though he gets nearly everything wrong.

That exile 1968 has to be the bitterest, most jealous and angry man on the internet.

His post always make me laugh, he's that sad.  

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

That exile 1968 has to be the bitterest, most jealous and angry man on the internet.

His post always make me laugh, he's that sad.  

Aye, yet to see one post he's made on the actual club he is supposed to support :tino:

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Can’t say that man, the whole place will have you down as vicious horribly bully despite a great number of them repeatedly throwing abuse the way of Dawn Thewlis or those four girls that got pictured that time in Newcastle.

More recently they’ve moved onto abusing the looks of 16 year-old Holly Blades and Amanda Staveley who has Huntington’s disease.

On 20/10/2021 at 06:26, Dokko said:

Well, takeover is never going to happen.

Well, it hasn't been update in CH

Well, they haven't got a new manager yet.

Well, they haven't bought any players.

Well, they just survived in the prem.

Well, they finished outside the top 6

Well, its just the League Cup.

Well, its only 4th, CL should be for champions

Well, its just 1 league title in 100 years.

Well, if we were in our position our ground would be expanded to 90,000

Well, they've paid over the odds for him breaking the world record fee

Well the treble is nice, but they didn't win the league cup or the charity shield.

Welcome to the next 15-20 years as a Sunderland fan.

Need to update this as it goes 

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

26 minutes ago, Sima said:

Can’t say that man, the whole place will have you down as vicious horribly bully despite a great number of them repeatedly throwing abuse the way of Dawn Thewlis or those four girls that got pictured that time in Newcastle.

More recently they’ve moved onto abusing the looks of 16 year-old Holly Blades and Amanda Staveley who has Huntington’s disease.

They love playing the victim card until it’s NUFC related that’s for sure. 

Just had a look at the last few pages of our small thread - Jesus - they're still downplaying the manager who left us two and a half years ago! It's a shame he's not a free agent as they'd explode if he came back!

On Twitter on any of these stories regarding Newcastle, the takeover, Bruce etc. You see a load of Mackems just spouting off. It’s rather pathetic really. Living rent free doesn’t even cut it. I saw a comment this afternoon from one trying to have a go about, where’s this supposed investment in infrastructure and area improvement we kept talking about from the new owners. It’s been 2 weeks ffs 😂

14 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

On Twitter on any of these stories regarding Newcastle, the takeover, Bruce etc. You see a load of Mackems just spouting off. It’s rather pathetic really. Living rent free doesn’t even cut it. I saw a comment this afternoon from one trying to have a go about, where’s this supposed investment in infrastructure and area improvement we kept talking about from the new owners. It’s been 2 weeks ffs 😂

A lot of the thick cunts have an opinion on a club 2 leagues higher than them and have fuck all to do with them , no one is listening RTG [emoji38]

Bruce gone, Ashley gone , it’s killing them [emoji38]

They are living in a bubble of total denial now. Telling themselves that momentum is building, up to a point where this will all somehow be reversed, based on a few critical articles on the internet. This is going to eat away at them for years and years now. Absolutely delightful stuff.

Wait until next year when we take their Pizza cup off them! Any immigrants in Sunderland will be in for some racist abuse that weekend.

Edited by HTT II