Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Think they've given up on their own club and are making sure ours are destroyed now.

they support whoever NUFC are playing 1st and Sunderland 2nd. It’s no wonder they are where they are. 

2 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I live in Brighton and the whole gay thing is massively over egged. I wouldn't say it was anymore gay in populous than the toon. 

Not like Sunderland to be behind the times...

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The same accountant who failed to recognise Stewart Donald was selling them down the river. :lol: 

The bloke says a few nerdy words when the accounts are released, that the others are to thick to understand, and they think he’s a financial mastermind.

He's pointing out where Swiss Ramble could improve now. :lol:

First time I’ve been on that thread in a while and it’s hilarious :lol: 

Telling each other imaginary stories, trying to find anything they can to put the sale in a negative light, writing complaints to Companies House, trying to organise a one man protest.

Comfort blankets all round.

They are banging on about the van at our matches , I noticed it and not one single fuck was given by anyone , that said I get the message , point being it won’t ever change anything .

Actually hope they win tonight, more games more fatigue , more eventual injuries and an eventual knock out by a proper team .

I say it every year, they never ever learn by staying in these cups they put promotion at big risk.[emoji38]

howay the Mackems 

16 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Against the backdrop of him being completely hoodwinked by The Don and Charlie. :lol:

Only cost them £4.85. 

Probably the same total price they got for a bulkload of low-grade burgers so that they could hoodwink the fans into doing stadium maintenance.

Don't usually look at RTG, but had a little glance at the thread on us. Not sure what the fuck is going on between companies house, getting in touch with the football supporters association, getting the "Rangers Lads" on board, getting legal advice around the piracy issue, and asking amnesty international to give tictactom66 a summary of their objections to the takeover...

They is hurting