Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, alijmitchell said:

Don't usually look at RTG, but had a little glance at the thread on us. Not sure what the fuck is going on between companies house, getting in touch with the football supporters association, getting the "Rangers Lads" on board, getting legal advice around the piracy issue, and asking amnesty international to give tictactom66 a summary of their objections to the takeover...

They is hurting

And their grooming of the gay community in Brighton, don’t forget. They’ve lost it!

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, alijmitchell said:

Don't usually look at RTG, but had a little glance at the thread on us. Not sure what the fuck is going on between companies house, getting in touch with the football supporters association, getting the "Rangers Lads" on board, getting legal advice around the piracy issue, and asking amnesty international to give tictactom66 a summary of their objections to the takeover...

They is hurting

bothered-buvvered.gif

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Him getting carried away and spending over the odds on a terrace chant as his advisors had their head in their hands runs it close like.

£4m :lol: 

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Him getting carried away and spending over the odds on a terrace chant as his advisors had their head in their hands runs it close like.

Also them being relegated by a player whose mother they racially abused, for a team they mocked us for playing against when we went down. 

The day they lost to Burton and Bent scored I started being nicer to everyone as it was obvious karma does indeed exist :lol:

Just now, Bintang said:

Also them being relegated by a player whose mother they racially abused, for a team they mocked us for playing against when we went down. 

The day they lost to Burton and Bent scored I started being nicer to everyone as it was obvious karma does indeed exist :lol:

Bent put the 1st nail in their Premiership coffin by leaving them and he put the last nail in by relegating them to league 1. Glorious. 

They’re trying to create a comfort blanket for themselves at the minute, who can blame them.

Fucking hell if they found the Hall and Keegan days difficult, this is going to be 10 times worse for them.

Everyone hates us. I think we can cope with that lads when we know what’s coming our way.

3 hours ago, HawK said:

/tinhat

Feel sorry for them tbh, they've definitely got the 'Everton' complex, where they've been born into the shadow of a bigger club and there's really not much they can do apart from being bitter, jealous and angry about it. But I'd rather they were in the PL so we could actually play them regularly, those are fun times :) Don't think kicking them while they're down is the thing to do.

A prosperous Sunderland football club indirectly helps Newcastle, if only to show prospective players that there's more than just us this side of Burnley/Leeds in the country.

Not a fucking chance. NUFC do not need that lot doing well in way, shape or form to assist our progress. Personally I hope they stay in the 3rd Division forever and we never play them again.

And anyone thinking of feeling sorry for them, have a read through last year's thread here, at the point when the Saudis appeared to pull out of the deal...  https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/june-to-july-2020-nufc.1519229/post-32095731

Hilarious as The Don getting fleeced for Grigg, Bent karma, Charlton, Portsmouth, Burton, shitting in the seats, fitting the seats, not filling the seats are/were the ultimate event that sums up Sunderland is heaping praise on the club for providing one of the lads with a slice of cheese for his burger after he forgot to bring his usual Aldi slice.

Can't imagine why they're fewmin

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I’m loving this idea of bringing the rangers lads into a moral last stand. 

Aye I know right! Lovely old morally righteous Rangers, a bastion of inclusivity. Never a bad thing associated with that club like.

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Not a fucking chance. NUFC do not need that lot doing well in way, shape or form to assist our progress. Personally I hope they stay in the 3rd Division forever and we never play them again.

And anyone thinking of feeling sorry for them, have a read through last year's thread here, at the point when the Saudis appeared to pull out of the deal...  https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/june-to-july-2020-nufc.1519229/post-32095731

Funny how there is a severe lack of posts about the Saudi regime in that thread [emoji38] It’s a true saying ‘he who laughs last ……

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Brilliant find that. Would love to take a few screenshots, register on rtg and just drop the screenshots into their latest nufc thread. Fuel to the fire and all that.