Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Love a made up mackem story. Just seen this on RTG.

He does from what I read on here if I remember rightly? A poster said he and his workmates were working on his house and Shearer's lass bought some fish and chips for them as a nice gesture but when Shearer found out he was pissed off about it and made them pay for the bait. Tight as a gnats arse.

33 minutes ago, Scoot said:

He does from what I read on here if I remember rightly? A poster said he and his workmates were working on his house and Shearer's lass bought some fish and chips for them as a nice gesture but when Shearer found out he was pissed off about it and made them pay for the bait. Tight as a gnats arse.

Every mackem knows someone who knows someone who worked on Shearer's house. 

18 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Post in thread 'ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)' https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34931108

That post is funny tbf. 

The grumpy old tit.

"My son has a PhD in moral and political philosophy" 

:D

10 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Jesus wept man - the bitterness, pettiness and hatred on there is absolutely magnificent!

I love how many are saying that if PIF had of taken over them then they would have walked away from supporting them [emoji38]

Morals?!

”Adam Johnson, he shags who he wants”?!

This has literally destroyed them and it’s glorious to see!

Edited by Paully

14 hours ago, Scoot said:

Not that I believe them but my mate used to work in a pub that had loads of our players come in, including Shearer.

Apparently he was a tight bastard and used to try get free pints because of who he was, surprisingly though Andy Carroll was the most generous and would buy the whole pub a drink whenever he went up for one himself.

18 minutes ago, Paully said:

Jesus wept man - the bitterness, pettiness and hatred on there is absolutely magnificent!

I love how many are saying that if PIF had of taken over them then they would have walked away from supporting them [emoji38]

Morals?!

”Adam Johnson, he shags who he wants”?!

This has literally destroyed them and it’s glorious to see!

The weekend of our takeover I was in London for the NFL. Somewhere along the way I stumbled across an Arsenal fan who was trying to tell me that Sunderland fans now had a better moral upper hand than us.

I then asked if he meant the same Sunderland fans who a week or so before held up a banner outside their ground saying that refugees were not welcome after some of them died crossing the channel.

The same Sunderland fans who cheered and applauded a convicted child abuser because he had scored against us.

The same Sunderland fans who made airplane motions after two of our fans died in a plane crash.

The absolute state of them this morning, they are STILL frothing at the gash over the takeover :lol:

Please any NUFC fans on that abortion of a site delete account and let them rage on , all day, every day .

On 11/11/2021 at 10:03, deejeck said:

Are these real quotes from RTG? 

As awful as the KSA govt is, I think our Mackem friend would do well to actually pick up a history book.  If my memory serves me, the Kingdom of Hejaz, along with the Arab tribes of the Arabian peninsula fought with the British in the Great War.  I understand they even made a little-known film - ‘Lawrence of Arabia’ - about said theatre of war.

So they’d be within their rights to wear a poppy …

11 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Post in thread 'ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)' https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34931108

That post is funny tbf. 

So they've decided to just make up that Gerrard and Lampard turned us down?

Proper comfort blanket stuff as usual.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

So they've decided to just make up that Gerrard and Lampard turned us down?

Proper comfort blanket stuff as usual.

Yep - I only managed a few pages as I couldn’t believe the bitterness but I did see “100th choice Eddie Howe” mentioned!