Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

A poster on RTG saying he has already knocked up a spreadsheet about the transfer Michael Emenalo made at Monaco that shows how bad he is[emoji38]

I haven't even checked, but let me guess....is it MackemX?

I thought the rumours were we aren't getting Emanalo?

In which case, for his own mental health, I hope he has a plan B spreadsheet all ready to demonstrate exactly how great he is instead.

NB there is a thread on RTG asking about a potential Qatari World Cup boycott due to human rights abuses, and most are saying they wouldn't bother.

That's despite Sunderland being a beacon of Western liberal values and enlightened learning, just like they were in the dark ages.

It's because they just want to watch the football, you see.

Just had a gander at their thread for the first time in a week. I just love that all they have left to get any amusement out of NUFC is a few bell-ends on Twitter. The actual football stuff is done and dusted and they have absolutely nothing left in their locker on that score.

Cockney Brent could be for the push if they don't win string a few wins together.

Got a horrible feeling they'll tempt Warnock for one last job, give him a chance to end his career on a promotion, then aim for a higher calibre appointment in the Championship. Hope not cos I think he'd get them up & I do like Uncle Neil.

9 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I know with them it's not a foregone conclusion but they do have games in hand plus they have a run of home games coming up

They'll definitely get the play offs at worst, just whether they have enough to make automatic 

Just think they have their worst team yet at that level and the other teams are a lot stronger this year.

16 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I know with them it's not a foregone conclusion but they do have games in hand plus they have a run of home games coming up

They'll definitely get the play offs at worst, just whether they have enough to make automatic 

Their form suggests this might not be the case mind. Haven't won in over a month in the league, three losses and tonight's draw against a relegation threatened team playing with 10 men in that time. 

Just now, Nobody said:

Their form suggests this might not be the case mind. Haven't won in over a month in the league, three losses and tonight's draw against a relegation threatened team playing with 10 men in that time. 

Didn’t they beat Ipswich on Saturday 2-0?

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

They beat Ipswich at the weekend (fortunately by all accounts), but your point still stands by current form and there are stronger teams than them this year also

56 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Didn’t they beat Ipswich on Saturday 2-0?

I don't know, maybe? It didn't show up on livescore when I checked their last games, but that's probably just being in league 1 for you :dontknow: