Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Had a look on the ready to groom this morning for a laugh.

Other than asking a question on whether they can lure Blackpool's manager, who is at a better club in a higher division. They're still obsessed with the takeover as much as us but their outlook is very different.

Still pushing the "they are only trying to make a quick buck" line and the Reubens are abusing the council for land, whilst Amanda is just here as a front to the murderous/rapist/insertinsulthere Saudis.

Because there is no way our new owners want to attempt to do what most club owners do, no of course not. They're just *super villains looking to make some money and then leave us high and dry.

Picked the wrong club if that's the case [emoji38]

*Could make a case for KSA here mind.

Edited by NE27
Added KSA disclaimer.

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Maybes it's just time for them to accept they're a league one club. Seen a few murmurings about their new owner spending fuck all as well. Gotta laugh

It's not murmurings....their new owner actually has the square root of fook all, unless his Daddy gives it to him.

2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

It's not murmurings....their new owner actually has the square root of fook all, unless his Daddy gives it to him.

Which makes their obsession with us being a playtoy for legitimately minted owners for them to make some chump change even more wild.

Their owner has no actual wealth attributed to him personally, and safc are more likely to suffer from the above scenario than fucking pif trying to make a few million off us to fill their multi-billion coffers.

Edited by NE27

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

His dad died in 2009. 

His mother inherited most of it, split with his sisters. She has 5 kids and I guess money is split between them but she's not going to give him unlimited funds to lose on a league one outfit. 

It's all guestimates on his total wealth since its in a trust fund, but 9bn became 6bn after the sisters took their share and the mother has 5 kids. If she was feeling generous it's 1bn each. I doubt she's in the mood to lessen her wealth whilst alive so I'd imagine the trust fund figure of 2bn is actually for all the kids not just him or he's managed to get more than all the others. So you're probably talking around 400m in personally wealth but trust fund suggests limited access and why you'll probably find he'll only spend small amounts as it will be decent money to him right now. 

Edited by Dokko

56 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Which makes their obsession with us being a playtoy for legitimately minted owners for them to make some chump change even more wild.

Their owner has no actual wealth attributed to him personally, and safc are more likely to suffer from the above scenario than fucking pif trying to make a few million off us to fill their multi-billion coffers.

Don’t upset them anymore it’s clear they need to invent scenarios in their mind as coping mechanisms.

They’ve become human rights activists over night and have even gone to the length of creating a thread about boycotting Qatar 2022 just so they don’t appear jealous inbreds.

I couldn’t be more over the moon with this takeover, however I think their reaction has been the cherry on the cake.

No one is fooled by their faux outrage, this wouldn’t be blood money if the boot was on the other foot. They’d be talking about expanding the SOS to 60 thousand and becoming the regional capital.

They’ll never recover from this, any hope they ever had of one day over taking us has gone.

26 minutes ago, Dokko said:

His dad died in 2009. 

His mother inherited most of it, split with his sisters. She has 5 kids and I guess money is split between them but she's not going to give him unlimited funds to lose on a league one outfit. 

It's all guestimates on his total wealth since its in a trust fund, but 9bn became 6bn after the sisters took their share and the mother has 5 kids. If she was feeling generous it's 1bn each. I doubt she's in the mood to lessen her wealth whilst alive so I'd imagine the trust fund figure of 2bn is actually for all the kids not just him or he's managed to get more than all the others. So you're probably talking around 400m in personally wealth but trust fund suggests limited access and why you'll probably find he'll only spend small amounts as it will be decent money to him right now. 

I'll give it til April til it's back up for sale and he's getting abused then

18 minutes ago, jack j said:

I'll give it til April til it's back up for sale and he's getting abused then

It's possible. My bet is he'll attempt at getting the club up a few times before selling it either in league one or championship. He doesn't seem as emotionally stunted as the other two chancers and I think he can stand off and allow the shite to come his way if things go against while taking another season to adjust and try again.

He's not going to throw money at this. He'll do it within their means then use his contacts to make them a feeder club for a French outfit which will give them some decent loans in return if and once they make the championship, but I do think that's their ceiling with him and it's a long way off that. 

10 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Are you serious?  Have you seen the differences in distance between the 2 trips?

Absolutely one is a non league team, the other waxes lyrical about their own support to anyone prepared to listen.

What’s a few extra miles to watch the greatest team the world has ever seen ?