Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, one is a five minute walk.

The other is a 4 hour drive, a 6 hour train journey, or a 62 hour walk. Midweek against Shrewsbury.

I'm as disappointed to be giving the Mackems a break on this one as anyone.

30 minutes ago, Abacus said:

The other is a 4 hour drive, a 6 hour train journey, or a 62 hour walk. Midweek against Shrewsbury.

85 miles is a 5 minute walk…?! 

31 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Fuck the mackem’s, those inbred nonce lovers are insignificant 

33 minutes ago, Manxst said:

85 miles is a 5 minute walk…?! 

I would like to retract this, and say that it's a 25 hour walk. Just a minor correction [emoji38]

It didn't even seem right as I was saying it. [emoji38]

Edited by Abacus

3 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Are they seriously calling Howe "Beheddie" 

Beheddie the 8th they call him as they have decided he was our 8th choice manager , no idea why like but they seem to think the likes of Lampard , Gerrard etc all turned us down as they don’t want to be associated with the Saudis [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Beheddie the 8th they call him as they have decided he was our 8th choice manager , no idea why like but they seem to think the likes of Lampard , Gerrard etc all turned us down as they don’t want to be associated with the Saudis [emoji38]

You've got to love a made up mackem scenario that they invent to make themselves feel better.[emoji38]

Still banging on about the takeover [emoji38]

They are the only cunts in England that give a fuck , as I said it would all die down , we hardly get a mention nationally now .

However , the RTG site is ruined by it , tbf it’s around 10 posters who say the same shite , all day , every day .

Headed by Exile the obsessed, MackemX and that old scroat who looks like a cross between Jimmy Saville and Lester Piggot , Janey [emoji38].What a trio , SAFC finest .

Well the biggest irony seems to be a poster named 'Dilligaf60', an acronym for 'Do I look like I give a f*ck?'...For the record, yeah, you do. In fact, it looks like you 'give a f*ck' about nothing else you sad obsessed c*nt.

And whether 60 is his age or year of birth...both ridiculous. Him, Exile58 and a host of others need an 'Always Sunny' style intervention from the rest of RTG. Their mental heath seems to be careering down the black slopes right towards a bottomless ravine right now. Good.

4 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Are you serious?  Have you seen the differences in distance between the 2 trips?

All for making fun of the mackems, but think we're scraping the barrel if we're having a go for that being their away following for a mid-week November game to Shrewsbury in League One :lol:

37 minutes ago, GWN said:

Still banging on about the takeover [emoji38]

They are the only cunts in England that give a fuck , as I said it would all die down , we hardly get a mention nationally now .

However , the RTG site is ruined by it , tbf it’s around 10 posters who say the same shite , all day , every day .

Headed by Exile the obsessed, MackemX and that old scroat who looks like a cross between Jimmy Saville and Lester Piggot , Janey [emoji38].What a trio , SAFC finest .

That the cunt who has a picture with his dogs?  Keyuth Lard.

27 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

Well the biggest irony seems to be a poster named 'Dilligaf60', an acronym for 'Do I look like I give a f*ck?'...For the record, yeah, you do. In fact, it looks like you 'give a f*ck' about nothing else you sad obsessed c*nt.

And whether 60 is his age or year of birth...both ridiculous. Him, Exile58 and a host of others need an 'Always Sunny' style intervention from the rest of RTG. Their mental heath seems to be careering down the black slopes right towards a bottomless ravine right now. Good.

See what you mean about that one , fuk me he needs help , Dillitwat60 [emoji38]

Today they’re taking the moral high ground about LGBTQ+, despite there being a thread on another area of their forum with negative comments made because of a Gay Santa on a Norwegian advert. A made up character. 

Vile Newcastle fans though, from a city where apparently, according to them it is not safe to be homosexual. 

Edited by Danh1

I've managed to get myself banned from RTG for three years after calling them out on their holier than thou stance over the takeover

all of their claims that they would walk away, stop going, protest if it was them are quite frankly utter sh1t.

have reservations, educate yourselves on what is happening in Saudi by all means but they absolutely would not walk away

a lot of people miss the fact that the Arabs are working hand in hand with a company fronted by a western woman and a jewish family which historically they havent been the best of friends with.

7 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

a lot of people deliberately ignore the fact that the Arabs are working hand in hand with a company fronted by a western woman and a jewish family which historically they havent been the best of friends with.

Fyp 

21 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

I've managed to get myself banned from RTG for three years after calling them out on their holier than thou stance over the takeover

all of their claims that they would walk away, stop going, protest if it was them are quite frankly utter sh1t.

have reservations, educate yourselves on what is happening in Saudi by all means but they absolutely would not walk away

a lot of people miss the fact that the Arabs are working hand in hand with a company fronted by a western woman and a jewish family which historically they havent been the best of friends with.

The ignorant twats on RTG wouldn’t be able to point to where Saudi is on a world map. Jealous and destroyed by our takeover and its superb to watch.