Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

The ignorant twats on RTG wouldn’t be able to point to where Saudi is on a world map. Jealous and destroyed by our takeover and its superb to watch.

They’d struggle to point out Sunderland tbf .

I think that the noise they’re making about us shows they’ve nothing worth talking about left at their club and they’ve finally accepted that 4 seasons in the 3rd division have made them absolutely insignificant in the footballing community. 

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Charlie Wyke has collapsed in training for Wigan

Haven't looked at RTG or social media but dread to think what their comments will be. Hopefully not as bad as I fear

In fairness most of them are normal and wishing him all the best.

But somehow, it already seems to be derailed by one or two blaming the Covid vaccine.

50 minutes ago, Abacus said:

In fairness most of them are normal and wishing him all the best.

But somehow, it already seems to be derailed by one or two blaming the Covid vaccine.

You best not look at twitter then...

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Who are the 8?

MoyesOut ColemanOut, GraysonOut, RossOut, ParkyOut, JohnsonOut? Those are the 6 I remember 

Lee Johnson 05 Dec, 2020Present

Andrew Taylor29 Nov, 202005 Dec, 2020

Phil Parkinson17 Oct, 201929 Nov, 2020

James Fowler08 Oct, 201917 Oct, 2019

Jack Ross25 May, 201808 Oct, 2019

Robbie Stockdale30 Apr, 201825 May, 2018

Chris Coleman19 Nov, 201730 Apr, 2018

Robbie Stockdale03 Nov, 201719 Nov, 2017

Simon Grayson29 Jun, 201703 Nov, 2017

A couple were very short term when I look at it properly, caretaker style but, hey....  they all count and would have definitely been hounded out in time!  haha.

3 hours ago, Cookie1892 said:

i see that they are hounding out their current manager again

i thought only we did that?

I reckon we've hounded out four managers since 1991. Souness, McLaren, Bruce and Pardew (who left). Just suggests good taste and football understanding so the go-to is the made up Sir Bobby one based on a half-empty stadium for a lap of appreciation. If were going off half-empty stadiums, they've hounded out every manager they've ever had.

If you go down the 'the 8th' route as if to suggest some royal play-on-words, then go with 'Beheddward' as there's never been a 'king Eddie'.

Then, as there's never been an Edward the 8th, go with the 7th as there actually has been an Edward the 7th. It means 'reigning' in the lie about the preferred candidates, but just by 1 made-up candidate, so lets drop Lampard. 

Then, replace '7th' with 'VII' as is royal protocol, and there you have it. 'Behedward VII'. Now THATS got layers. 

This joyless joke deconstruction was brought to you by Fun-sucking Industries.

:lol:

Aye, fucking howling at it when I saw it on twitter.

Pipe down, Ray Winstone when he’s fallen on hard times.

RTG predictably fewming about this.  One reckons his daughter was there and everyone around her was bewwing.

Aye, sounds like it.  Daft cunt.

Edited by Sima