Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, wormy said:

Is he still integral for them? Is this them fucked?

Mackem I work with says he hasn’t been playing much for them recently anyway.

Edited by Sima

Everything that happens now for NUFC will feed their bitterness and wild conspiracies of "magedia" to the next level. 

Every decision by a ref or VAR, every transfer, every sponsor, any rule changes by the prem league and anything the club does for the community. 

They are best off forgetting we exist and focus on turning their club around, making it a sustainable championship or prem club.  If they can crawl out of  L1. 

35 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"COVID rules don't apply to the mags it seems?

EH tested posiive last Friday, with no symptoms. The 10 day count started last Saturday and his isolation ends at midnight Monday."

:facepalm:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportswashing-here-threads-will-be-merged.1565071/page-150#post-35007782

When I saw that this thread had been bumped I just knew that it would include something like this. Marvellous :lol:

I'd be amazed if there wasn't a slew of posts along the lines of 'Hahaha shame Rangnick turned them down, he would have been perfect for them...' 

June 2022: 'Rangnick considered for NUFC DoF role after interim Man Utd post ends'

RTG: "Hahaha that would be perfect, he's shite!"

Edited by bhoywhonder

1 hour ago, midds said:

Spend all of his RTG gained time on twitter? :lol:

He might even start discussing the club he supports? Maybe? 

I'm far from convinced he is an actual Sunderland fan, I think he just posts on there voicing his pure hate (and it was nearly as bad before the takeover) as they are our derby rivals, so his hate will get the likes. 

29 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Tell Mags to F*** off on twitter. He's that brave.

He does that all day every day , trolls our Twitter account using multiple log ins , the Groomers never call him out for it , egging him on , the man is unhinged seriously needs help .This ban will kill him [emoji38]

Exile , exhiled [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Kilmarnock fan at work here 

I was talking to a new work colleague last night who's from Scotland (Kilmarnock fan). When we started talking about football he said he refuses to support Newcastle because of the takeover and he hopes it goes badly for them.

Nice to see it's not just us that hates them and wants to see them to fail.

haha 

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

Kilmarnock fan at work here 

I was talking to a new work colleague last night who's from Scotland (Kilmarnock fan). When we started talking about football he said he refuses to support Newcastle because of the takeover and he hopes it goes badly for them.

Nice to see it's not just us that hates them and wants to see them to fail.

haha 

[emoji38]

11 hours ago, Sima said:

:lol: 

Love this tweet from him. One line in support of his team and then reverts to standard vitriolic fuelled rage.

ExileGwent12

@EGwent12

·

11m

Good luck to SAFC today at Cambridge.

NUFC will get beaten at Arsenal 

If they do gain anything it will be moot as its been bought by a murdering regime and paid for with the blood money from their disgusting crimes.

21 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Love this tweet from him. One line in support of his team and then reverts to standard vitriolic fuelled rage.

ExileGwent12

@EGwent12

·

11m

Good luck to SAFC today at Cambridge.

NUFC will get beaten at Arsenal 

If they do gain anything it will be moot as its been bought by a murdering regime and paid for with the blood money from their disgusting crimes.

By his logic you could say that every team getting points today is moot, as every team including those in the football league through PL handouts has received money from Bein’s Qatar.

The UAE are also heavily involved in the Yemen conflict, did he object to his team’s involvement in this years FA Cup sponsored by Emirates ? 

The bloke’s life is clearly consumed by NUFC it’s fucking great.

Edited by Whitley mag