Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

By his logic you could say that every team getting points today is moot, as every team including those in the football league through PL handouts has received money from Bein’s Qatar.

The UAE are also heavily involved in the Yemen conflict, did he object to his team’s involvement in this years FA Cup sponsored by Emirates ? 

The bloke’s life is clearly consumed by NUFC it’s fucking great.

I don't often read this thread, but they are an amazingly funny collection of very weird people, I mean R E A L L Y weird!

They are the funniest thing around since "Fawlty Towers" (c'mon, you all know Fawlty Towers . . . ) and actually they are very similar to Fawlty Towers in that they never get it right !!!

Edited by manorpark

13 hours ago, Sima said:

:lol: 

What a tragic cunt , let’s follow his progress and see if he can survive , he blocked me straight away when I called him out for being utterly consumed by us , the absolute weapon [emoji38] funniest thing I’ve seen this [emoji38]

12 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

You’d think that they’d be aware that Saudi Arabia was one of the allies AGAINST ISIS.

Jesus, there’s a million things that could be used, and that’s the one they pick?

Maybe they thought Al-Qaeda United wasn't cool enough?

(I know, it's because they're ignorant and Islam = ISIS = AQ...)

Just reading their thread about who actually owns them.

That Grumpy bloke is actually defending their owners not doing the necessary Companies House filings properly despite encouraging his fellow posters to report our new owners for doing the same. It turned out our lot had done nothing wrong because he didn't know the rules. He's absolutely shameless that bloke. :lol:

They often do stuff like that on there.  It either goes in Parsnip so only registered users can see it (same as the shite that some spout on the Politics board) or gets wiped from existence.