Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

My god that thread's a depressing read. Bunch of knuckle draggers. Beyond incredible that they can - with straight faces - trot out any bollocks about human rights etc.

It's not even just the odd one or two either. 

Caught a bit of Radio Newcastle on the way home after the match and a mackem caller was slating Johnson. Skewlboy errors every game and the club is too big for him apparently.

Gary Bennett defends him and says ‘We made Oxford look like an ordinary League One team in the second half’

Caller says ‘We made them look like us, Gary!’ 

Shame like, as some lads I know are Sunderland and they're sound, but that thread is the dreggs of the fanbase. 

Not sure what they saw in Lee Johnson to get promoted either. Never done it before in management, and I seem to remember his Bristol City team had a nasty habit of bottling it.

So a win for us, a draw for them, fans having a go at the manager and the manager giving some back whilst also finding out that KLD doesn't own as much as the club as they hoped. Seem the 2 chancers have their claws in deep whilst still owing the club money. 

Canny weekend for them. Couple of ambitious signings from us in the new couple of weeks and it'll finish them off.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

So a win for us, a draw for them, fans having a go at the manager and the manager giving some back whilst also finding out that KLD doesn't own as much as the club as they hoped. Seem the 2 chancers have their claws in deep whilst still owing the club money. 

Canny weekend for them. Couple of ambitious signings from us in the new couple of weeks and it'll finish them off.

What's this about KLD send the whole ownership?

17 hours ago, RS said:

For a fan base totally committed to human rights they really gave the Oxford players some stick for taking the knee:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/oxford-taking-the-knee-and-booing.1566061/

I enjoyed ‘GOC’ condescendingly going off-topic by discussing the rules of NFL as taking the knee is something you can do during a game.

Cunt might has well have started talking about marriage proposals or bending down to pick up a 5p piece.  Just as fucking relevant.

46 minutes ago, Sima said:

I enjoyed ‘GOC’ condescendingly going off-topic by discussing the rules of NFL as taking the knee is something you can do during a game.

Cunt might has well have started talking about marriage proposals or bending down to pick up a 5p piece.  Just as fucking relevant.

Nice for him to take a break from defending his pals Charlie and Stu and slagging off that Wetherspoon kid for being right about them. 

1 hour ago, Sima said:

I see the old 'But the lads just want to go watch football and not think about politics' line was spun a few times. Same line they crucify us for. So full of shit as a fanbase. So plastic.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

I see the old 'But the lads just want to go watch football and not think about politics' line was spun a few times. Same line they crucify us for. So full of shit as a fanbase. So plastic.

Spoken like true fat old white men who haven't experienced a millisecond of racism in their entire lives. 

27 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Holy Island crossing tides were probably awkward so the "Lindisfarne Branch" couldn't make it and they normally bring 5,000+. 

Viking invasion held the Lindisfarne branch up marra.

Heard the Vikings are all MLF's though and hate poocastle.

29 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/big-drop-in-the-attendance-yesterday.1566168/

26,000 is actually a good attendance for a third division game, but the lengths they go to to explain why it wasn't more. 

Holy Island crossing tides were probably awkward so the "Lindisfarne Branch" couldn't make it and they normally bring 5,000+. 

That pesky North Sea upto it’s old tricks again just keep the proud, white men of Sunderland down in the doldrums.