Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Seem to remember them singing YNWA at Old Trafford in the League Cup Semi.

Did the Poznan as well.  Logic must go "The thing I would hate most is if the opposing fans were singing Newcastle songs, so..."

5 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Did the Poznan as well.  Logic must go "The thing I would hate most is if the opposing fans were singing Newcastle songs, so..."

It's basically, in their eyes, backing up their claims they are a bigger, better supported, more popular club. "Look at all theyse fans who think Sunlun is better than you mags." AKA - "If we shamelessly suck your hoop because we've got nowt about us can you say you like us pleyse?"

It’s absolutely class RTG like isn’t it , where do they come up with this stuff :lol:  …

Mikel Arteta 

Apparently popped into the lads dressing room after the game and fist bumped every player and told them they were fantastic in spells and the score line was deceiving - then told them to go and win our league. 

5 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

It’s absolutely class RTG like isn’t it , where do they come up with this stuff :lol:  …

Mikel Arteta 

Apparently popped into the lads dressing room after the game and fist bumped every player and told them they were fantastic in spells and the score line was deceiving - then told them to go and win our league. 

Desperate to be liked so just make stuff up and then everyone pretends it happened. It's better than the actual reality.

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Mikel Arteta 

That’s not a real post, surely? :lol: 

They're desperate to be fucking relevant man.

Last night was the first time they've had mainstream coverage and it surmounted to 'the bumbling locals were swindled by two cockney geezers, but don't worry friends they've now got a dashing young European fellow who can't tell them how much he owns! Check in next week on 'y always us leek'

8 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Mikel Arteta 

As Sean Bean says..."Let's do it for Yorkshire...Arteta"   :laugh:

Jesus Christ, talk about bigging your self up! 

“Good on Mikel Arteta .. He didn`t have to, but genuine acknowledgement of our footballing mission within EFL One hoofball division. You could see our players visibly enjoying being able to use real skill for a change. That, without being wiped out by a bruiser even if we slipped up later in the game.”

Being in L1 is part of their footballing mission 😂. I didn’t realise they were there through choice, I always assumed it’s because they are utter turbo shit and have been for years! 

Edited by PCW1983

2 minutes ago, Paully said:

Those quotes can’t be real?! Incredible some of them lot!

I went for a look because I thought they couldn’t be…absolutely 100%. 

They’ve deluded themselves into a relationship with Arsenal, two threads on how good their fans were according to AFC vloggers, some shite about AFC and SAFC being proper traditional clubs, respected. 
Paying their dues to AFC for paying respect to someone from their club who died whilst simultaneously booing players taking the knee 🙄

39 minutes ago, PCW1983 said:

They’ve deluded themselves into a relationship with Arsenal, two threads on how good their fans were according to AFC vloggers, some shite about AFC and SAFC being proper traditional clubs, respected. 
Paying their dues to AFC for paying respect to someone from their club who died whilst simultaneously booing players taking the knee 🙄

I used to pop over now and again to look at our thread but I gave up a few weeks after the takeover! The bitterness is beyond mental! 

10 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Mikel Arteta 

Ahahahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, PCW1983 said:

Apart from the missile throwing incidents between both sets of fans during the game. 

“friendly threwing marra”

IF we could play as well in our league games as we did in this one we would walk the league, but with Broadhead out now we will not be able to break with pace in the same way.

I honestly don’t think they realise they lost 5-1, they had a 20 minute spell where they played a bit of football and they think they are the Barca of 2010.

3 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

IF we could play as well in our league games as we did in this one we would walk the league, but with Broadhead out now we will not be able to break with pace in the same way.

I honestly don’t think they realise they lost 5-1, they had a 20 minute spell where they played a bit of football and they think they are the Barca of 2010.

They played alright in the first half , but of the snippets I’ve seen of them they are utter dogshit and playing at their level no doubt about it.

Let them think they are better than they are , play offs maximum for them .

Tbf to them they had 30% possession away to Arsenal, we've been managing about 25% in similar games so I can't see it's fair to criticise them too harshly. They also carried a bit of fret looking at the shot statistics, again something we've not done. Sure, they got soundly beaten and the result was never in doubt, but they've acquitted themselves at least as well as we've done in those kind of matches.