Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I was wearing my Sunderland top in the Arsenal club shop, to buy a shirt for my mag mate (he’s a 92er). A guy tapped me on the shoulder and said “really respect you guys the way you guys played football, I’m hearing Arteta personally thanked every player for playing the right way. “ I was about to thank him but the entire shop burst out in applause and anti mag songs. Really hope Arsenal get back to the CL, proper club with proper fans. 

We all know that 100% didn’t happen, why do they come out with this shite man. [emoji38]

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I was wearing my Sunderland top in the Arsenal club shop, to buy a shirt for my mag mate (he’s a 92er). A guy tapped me on the shoulder and said “really respect you guys the way you guys played football, I’m hearing Arteta personally thanked every player for playing the right way. “ I was about to thank him but the entire shop burst out in applause and anti mag songs. Really hope Arsenal get back to the CL, proper club with proper fans. 

Have you got the link to this? :lol:

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

:2funny:

18 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Was shagging an Arsenal fan the other night and she literally cried "CALL IZ SUPER KEV" as I was about to fire one over her tits.

Change it to 'Baaaally' and you're onto a winner

On 23/12/2021 at 21:19, Geogaddi said:

Whats a Nathan Broadhead ? They seem to think he is the next saviour .

He pulled up the other night. 

He'll be a great illustration of how serious their owner is and what money he has. Broadhead is a cut above most of their attackers and shouldn't cost the earth.

Netflix has been great for them. They have gone from being on holiday and being asked who do you support:

'Sunderland'

'Who?'

'It is near Newcastle'

To 

'Sunderland 

'Who?'

'We are that shit team on Netflix'.

Was down at the last rally in Charlottesville speaking to locals and afterwards said they couldn’t believe that such good looking, well dressed people who could also spark out Tyson with a single punch resided in England nevermind they also kept the same values close that they did as well as having a healthy hatred of the sea and local media 

MSGA!

Wouldn’t want to be on telly at the moment if I was them. They’re already famous for voting for Brexit despite the obvious harm it’s going to cause them. Live scenes of them bewwing players taking a knee will only make perception of them worse.

Regardless of your political leanings you don’t want to be known as the little shit-hole racist town by potential signings.

Edited by Dr Venkman

No mark, totally obsessed set of supporters who are more concerned by the events at NUFC than their own club. Getting towards 50,000 posts since our takeover occurred. Now claiming a massive rise in overseas support due to a documentary on how not to run a football club :lol: 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Burnley linked with Dan Neil for £3m, but over on RTG he's worth anything ranging from £15m to £30m in the current market apparently. [emoji38]

They got half a million for Bali Mumba. Even a top prospect like Dele Alli only went for £5m.

7 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

"We're a massive club so have been selected for Sky. Everyone wants a piece of SAFC. Our global fanbase following the Netflix success is mental now apparently."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/espn-a-bad-sign-for-safsee.1567675/

Rob McElhenney was so inspired by watching Sunderland Til I Die that he and Ryan Reynolds bought Wrexham.  He's said that he didn't think he could afford a club like Sunderland though, so they went for a lower league club instead.  I'm fairly sure they could have actually bought the club for a couple of packs of chewing gum if they'd really wanted it.

The documentary has brought them some worldwide recognition, not necessarily fans.

5 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Burnley linked with Dan Neil for £3m, but over on RTG he's worth anything ranging from £15m to £30m in the current market apparently. [emoji38]

The record fee ever received by a League One team is £8.5m :lol: 

Can just imagine a strapped for cash outfit like them would hold all of the cards in that deal.