Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

I see your Janey, and raise you Dilltwat60...

"They are a club in an obscure provincial city that has won nothing since half way through the last century."

Self awareness? Nah.

They are on another planet. 

Absolutely fucking incredible. 

22 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

"They are a club in an obscure provincial city that has won nothing since half way through the last century."

Self awareness? Nah.

That’s amazing. 

35 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

I see a lot of their fans are using that table with all 92 teams as a sign of beating us. Yeh, lads...playing your games in division 3 is the same as playing in the Premier League. 

They used to do shit like that all the time they were in the premiership and more importantly, if we were above them. 1 of them would find a league table or invent his own league table. Something like, if games were only 72 minutes long, this is what the table would look like or If goals from free kicks didnt count, this is what the table would look like and in everyone of these magnificent new league tables, they would coincidently be above us.[emoji38]

Edited by Scoot

10 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

Self awareness? Nah.

Found that Janey on Twitter , is it wrong to post a tweet by her ? 
She clearly doesn’t like Boris 

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

2/3 points from safety with 19 games to go 

deluded 🥴

If we do stay up I'm going to bill it as the greatest of great escapes ever, knowing full well it was bought for which will just wind them up even more. [emoji38]

Edited by Dokko

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Yeh, that'll wind them up, no end. But isn't every team's survival in the Premier League bought for? It'll just be our investment was years overdue :lol: 

I absolutely don’t give a shiny shite what anyone thinks , bought ? Every winner is almost 99% bought , think Leicester are the only ones to buck that trend .

51 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Didn’t realise their game today has been postponed due to Covid.

Fleetwood obviously cheating, League One is corrupt etc.

Even during our darkest days I could never have envisaged a time where we would be entertaining Fleetwood Town in a 3rd Division football match [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hilarious the first couple of pages of their new NUFC thread of them clambering for the Mods to put in 'Sportswashing' into the thread title. :lol:

Pathetic cunts.

It's been changed :2funny:

Nee wonder we call them SAD mackem bastards ! 

1 hour ago, Tyne81 said:

Often pop over on their forum as it's mentally entertaining but just seen the thread on us is 41 pages. Since Saturday.

Try being in their shoes. Their hated rivals a mere 12 miles up the road are now the World's richest club whilst they are marooned on the 3rd Division for the 4th season in a row.

Honestly if the roles were reversed I don't know how I'd cope. It would probably put me off football! It must be bordering on the unbearable being a Sunderland fan these days and it's on going to get worse for them as we become bigger and better, year after year, trophies will surely follow and huge areas which would traditionally be Sunderland support will turn black and white. This is what they've got to look forward to. This is their future.

It's why I give them some leeway to a point. They are in a permanent state of rage on their forum (yes I know its hilarious [emoji38]), the NUFC topic is totally off the bitterness scale, and twitter is the same but I sort of get that because we'd probably be the same if the roles were reversed. It would be horrible! It's driven by fear and jealously and I understand that.

8 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Try being in their shoes. Their hated rivals a mere 12 miles up the road are now the World's richest club whilst they are marooned on the 3rd Division for the 4th season in a row.

Honestly if the roles were reversed I don't know how I'd cope. It would probably put me off football! It must be bordering on the unbearable being a Sunderland fan these days and it's on going to get worse for them as we become bigger and better, year after year, trophies will surely follow and huge areas which would traditionally be Sunderland support will turn black and white. This is what they've got to look forward to. This is their future.

It's why I give them some leeway to a point. They are in a permanent state of rage on their forum (yes I know its hilarious [emoji38]), the NUFC topic is totally off the bitterness scale, and twitter is the same but I sort of get that because we'd probably be the same if the roles were reversed. It would be horrible! It's driven by fear and jealously and I understand that.

“aye but it’s wa club” :undecided:

24 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Could be in the same league as them next season.

2 minutes ago, rutland said:

Could be in the same league as them next season.

Yes we could be. Sunderland fans have been saying that for the past 4 years though and it hasn't happened yet. Even if we are the outlook for both clubs is completely different. We'd no doubt walk the league and they'd be fighting relegation.