Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

The disclaimer [emoji38]

‘It's rare for that level of player to not give a fuck, obviously Micheal Owen was hilarious there, not giving a shite, then refusing to risk injury to get his move to Man Utd.
Either way, he's probably the strongest fullback out of the shite 4 teams in the mini league at the bottom, if he wins them an extra 2 or 3 points he will have been worth it.
*just to clarify, I'm not that arsed about him, don't know that much about him and apologise for seeming to defend the mags, I'm just killing time while my lass is on the phone before we can watch toast of tinseltown.’

On 03/01/2022 at 19:39, et tu brute said:

No doubt most of them will forget their way to the landfill when they play Cambridge in the Cup. We'll get 30k against them in League One.”

CaptainRed is going to look rather stupid on Saturday 

Tickets now sold out. [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

The disclaimer [emoji38]

‘It's rare for that level of player to not give a fuck, obviously Micheal Owen was hilarious there, not giving a shite, then refusing to risk injury to get his move to Man Utd.
Either way, he's probably the strongest fullback out of the shite 4 teams in the mini league at the bottom, if he wins them an extra 2 or 3 points he will have been worth it.
*just to clarify, I'm not that arsed about him, don't know that much about him and apologise for seeming to defend the mags, I'm just killing time while my lass is on the phone before we can watch toast of tinseltown.’

I love them.

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I seen one of them calling that Holly Blades, a 16 year old lass a fat cunt earlier.

Also seen the equality loving Mackems boo the taking of the knee live on Sky Sports very recently.

Theyre a proper joke. :lol:

Saw some of the comments - I imagine the lads making them are all sophisticated, snappily dressed David Gandy lookalikes, not Mountain Warehouse wearing Wearside weirdos.

Trippier is a very good signing, but its extremely short sighted.

What are they going to do when in 18 months time he's always out injured and still picking up 150k a week, that then hampers their ffp

It smacks of a let's look how good we are, and are slashing the cash sort of signing ! We need to keep our fans happy etc etc

It certainly isn't a thinking man's signing. This lot seem like they haven't got a scooby how to run a football club ! Yes money helps, but you need to spend wisely or it can very easily go mega tits up. 

:lol:

Sign someone like Trippier and we are being stupid and short sighted

If we signed a lower level calibre of playing it would have been, haha no one decent wants to join them, they have no money 

Mackem law is that whatever Newcastle do is automatically bad

Fuck me, every single scenario is bad for us man[emoji38]

They said evertons signing is a shrewd signing unlike us unloading on Trippier. The sooner they come to terms with what is happening is honestly for the better.

Got some of their fans absolutely twisted sick with the very thought of us being better than we were.

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Trippier is a very good signing, but its extremely short sighted.

What are they going to do when in 18 months time he's always out injured and still picking up 150k a week, that then hampers their ffp

It smacks of a let's look how good we are, and are slashing the cash sort of signing ! We need to keep our fans happy etc etc

It certainly isn't a thinking man's signing. This lot seem like they haven't got a scooby how to run a football club ! Yes money helps, but you need to spend wisely or it can very easily go mega tits up. 

While they (or anyone for that matter) hasn't  got a clue who exactly owns let alone runs their club at the minute. 

8 minutes ago, christ said:

Should just change their club crest to the cry laughing emoji. They definitely not mad.

Of course not...they've got massive reasons to rejoice as their neighbours have just spent 12m (really 50 ;-)) on a past it fullback for 250K every week for ten years, who isn't even good enough to to play for that second rate team from Madrid

We've made ourselves a laughing stock while they are the football leagues best friends and universally loved by all other 90 teams, so what's there to be mad about?

:lol::lol:

50 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Fuck me, every single scenario is bad for us man[emoji38]

They said evertons signing is a shrewd signing unlike us unloading on Trippier. The sooner they come to terms with what is happening is honestly for the better.

Got some of their fans absolutely twisted sick with the very thought of us being better than we were.

I'm sure when we signed Wilson they convinced themselves that Danny Graham was p4p a better signing

45 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I'm sure when we signed Wilson they convinced themselves that Danny Graham was p4p a better signing

That is exactly what they did....he scores more goals per £ than Wilson ever does/has so is therefore better.

Still not sure how they rectified the 'divide by 0' problem, but who are we to question the makematical geniuses? Should be working in CERN giving Brian Cox a challenge.

You know, I have always felt that "Fawlty Towers" was my favourite long-lasting sit-com of all time.

No more !!!

The "Sunderland Fans" sit-com (though more of a Tragi-Sit-Com) has now replaced it, and the best thing about it is that it will now last . . FOR EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest HTT II

They’ve missed a trick at not locking them threads about us at number 92 instead of the millions they seem to reach…

You do know that RTG is not a real football forum?  It’s a teaching tool for people with learning difficulties in the wearside area. 
“*insert team here in peace” are really the teachers testing interaction skills.