Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Some of them lot are beyond help like - totally and utterly gone and we haven’t even started yet!

Mind, if we go down then their celebrations in 2016 will be nothing compared to this season - sad, bitter wankers!

Just now, Paully said:

Some of them lot are beyond help like - totally and utterly gone and we haven’t even started yet!

Mind, if we go down then their celebrations in 2016 will be nothing compared to this season - sad, bitter wankers!

Then they’ll realise that their chances of winning the Championship have gone from unlikely to impossible, assuming they can get out of the Third Division. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Then they’ll realise that their chances of winning the Championship have gone from unlikely to impossible, assuming they can get out of the Third Division. 

That won’t bother them - it’s all about us for some of them clowns! 

Guest reefatoon
5 hours ago, OpenC said:

I keep thinking that a little looping gif full of split second finest moments is probably the best way to counter the class and self respect argument.  A half second of that lad shitting in the stadium, a half second of Adam Johnson being adored by the fans, a half second of their nazi saluting manager, a half second of Ben Alnwick grimly tugging away in the corner of the room.  Trafalgar Square fountains.  Any more, or is that the extent of their classlessness in visual form?

I covered quite a few of those in some fine fine art from the football in paint thread. Bunch of freaks.

HHr29bM.jpg

5 hours ago, OpenC said:

I keep thinking that a little looping gif full of split second finest moments is probably the best way to counter the class and self respect argument.  A half second of that lad shitting in the stadium, a half second of Adam Johnson being adored by the fans, a half second of their nazi saluting manager, a half second of Ben Alnwick grimly tugging away in the corner of the room.  Trafalgar Square fountains.  Any more, or is that the extent of their classlessness in visual form?

At the time I don't think anyone replied to it or maybe didn't agree, but I was sure at the time that when Adam Johnson ran to celebrate in front of us he did an airplane celebration.

57 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Hilarious thing is, if we’d signed Coutinho the same people would be saying how he’s shite and they’ve won. :lol:

Theyre like a bunch of Bairns. 

It doesn't matter who we sign they'll spin it to make it out as a bad signing

I noticed a few had said we should be signing Coady as he's better suited to what we needed, guess what the narrative will be if we did sign Coady? Yep, he's bang average and we only got him cos the fancier names turned us down 

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

56 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Coutinho turned us down and we signed England's fourth choice right back who is 31, we must be fuming Gerrard also turned us down and ended up with Howe who can’t attract players like Coutinho.

I’m as fuming as I remain about the games we lost against them six years ago.

The class thing gets me every time. It's always the last resort for their one upmanship. 

Lyeast we have pewer class unlike the gravy stained.

You'd be hard pushed to find a less classy bunch of people in the entire country. 

I'd love to ignore them as irrelevant as Hartlepool and Darlington, but they're just so entertaining. It's like watching a series of Shameless.....you know you should be disgusted by the behaviours, but can't help laughing at the same time.

I'm still not sure why the SOL is being treated as an investment property in their books.

You're only supposed to do that if you're intending to rent it out for profit or expect capital growth, rather than it being intended for use in your day to day business.

So, an investment property would be like if you bought a house just intending to make money by renting it out. Or if you bought it intending to sell it on at a profit. But it wouldn't be if you bought it intending to live in it. 

To be clear, I might well be wrong and I don't know the ins and outs, but I don't follow it.

TLDR, did they intend to sell the stadium?

6 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I'm still not sure why the SOL is being treated as an investment property in their books.

You're only supposed to do that if you're intending to rent it out for profit or expect capital growth, rather than it being intended for use in your day to day business.

So, an investment property would be like if you bought a house just intending to make money by renting it out. Or if you bought it intending to sell it on at a profit. But it wouldn't be if you bought it intending to live in it. 

To be clear, I might well be wrong and I don't know the ins and outs, but I don't follow it.

TLDR, did they intend to sell the stadium?

I thought CHANCERlerl Donald used it as a loan asset? These are fucked even if they do get promoted. They’re skint and why would trust fund kid dump money into a bottom half Champo club?