Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

The new mag at work 

Had an interview for a job yesterday, the fella doing the interview was a West Ham supporter, we had a bit of general crack at the end of the interview and when he found out I supported Sunderland he said I know you don’t like Newcastle but you’ve got to feel sorry for them, they’ve lost their club to some dodgy people, I said not really they begged for it, he laughed and said fair point, Fuck them. Cool story I know

Was the company "Touching kids R us"?

On 07/01/2022 at 10:48, Paully said:

That won’t bother them - it’s all about us for some of them clowns! 

Most tbh, if we were to go down and they were promoted and they got thrashed 9-0 in the last game, relegating them and it prevented us from winning the league then they would be dancing in the streets.

Every Newcastle fan is a traitor to this country, apparently.

Every day they go to more extreme lengths to try to climb the ranks of the mackem for the attention they desperately crave.  

Pure incel behaviour.

A lot of them over there are complete bullshitters when they say they would stop going if the roles were reversed.  They’ll never, ever admit it as they are way down the rabbit hole now.

Edited by Sima

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Most tbh, if we were to go down and they were promoted and they got thrashed 9-0 in the last game, relegating them and it prevented us from winning the league then they would be dancing in the streets.

Aye, I’m not sure why I said ‘some’ to be honest!

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Every Newcastle fan is a traitor to this country, apparently.

Every day they go to more extreme lengths to try to climb the ranks of the mackem for the attention they desperately crave.  

Pure incel behaviour.

It’s interesting. There are some very legitimate criticisms to be made of our owners, vast sections of our support, the football establishment in general etc but they’re so infected by hysteria they can’t possibly identify these criticisms, let alone articulate them in a way which doesn’t come across as the ramblings of absolute lunatics.

Guest HTT II

They are referring to gay people as gays or the gays, as if they aren’t real people, but just gays. Homophobic bigoted cunts and they constantly refer to AS’s looks like being bong eyed and freaky, when she has a debilitating disease. And calling every NUFC fan murderers, terrorists and so on, it’s just absolute insanity on their behalf, they are deranged and it’s absolutely affecting their daily lives.

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Aye, banging on about human rights abuse but think nothing of abusing Amanda Staveley, Holly Blades and Kendall Rowan.

They have no self awareness it’s staggering. They are bat shit crazy over there, reading some of the stuff is bordering on serious mental health stuff some must be suffering with. Anyone who bigs up NUFC gets attacked and called a murderer or a terrorist or against ‘the gays’, it’s sad because I know a few mackems who are sound and outside of general banter during derby days, don’t give a fuck about anything NUFC related.

Guest HTT II

Traitor to the country that is an ally and major business partner to them and vice versa FFS [emoji38]

They are traitors for residing here in England then, surely?

Ah, but we don’t get to pick where we are born… 

The sad thing is they are diluting the actual proper and right debate about their human rights atrocities that is needed to a laughable, cringe, deranged level that makes them look worse than their new found enemy. I can’t get over their ‘they murder gays, they stone the gays’ shit. It’s offensive IMO.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

The new mag at work 

Had an interview for a job yesterday, the fella doing the interview was a West Ham supporter, we had a bit of general crack at the end of the interview and when he found out I supported Sunderland he said I know you don’t like Newcastle but you’ve got to feel sorry for them, they’ve lost their club to some dodgy people, I said not really they begged for it, he laughed and said fair point, Fuck them. Cool story I know

Run along nonce lover, you will always be remembered as the fan base that cheered for a guy after he admitted that he touched school girls 

Edited by nufcnick

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’d imagine their is a fair bit of overlap between incel/right wing views and that forum 

Use of the word 'traitor' is firmly fixed in the right wing anyway.  That's before you get onto them bewwing the knee.

"No place for politics in football" iirc...

Guest HTT II

They don’t just boo taking the knee, they openly think it’s racist against white people and politics have no place in sport, yet have a thread politicising NUFC fans for supporting their state owned club… 

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

They don’t just boo taking the knee, they openly think it’s racist against white people and politics have no place in sport, yet have a thread politicising NUFC fans for supporting their state owned club… 

We need to stop thinking their reaction is rational and open to reasonable challenge, it really isn't 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Got to appeal to the EDL faction that makes up large amounts of their support. Sad cunts. Phillips is a clown. Not only is his haircut ridiculous for his age, it was out of fashion in about 2003

Didn’t they welcome that racist cunt Tommy fake Robinson with open arms? 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

They absolutely love him. He’s the ideal figurehead for their shit views

He’s their Bally, come back sir…

19 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

Still refusing to take the knee I see. 

Sewper Kev having a dig before the game saying that it's credit to them for making the game and not getting it called off like other teams. Bore off. 

From the team that has (or did have) most international breaks off for having very few players away?

Aye, righto.