Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

A week or so before our takeover their supporters including their recognised official supporters club held up a banner outside of their stadium saying that refugees were not welcome.

They can fuck off with this faux outrage out of respect of human rights.

25 minutes ago, Paully said:

https://platformlondon.org/2012/06/26/blowing-the-whistle-on-sunderland-fcs-oil-sponsorship-deal/

"Last month Tullow were on the backfoot again after a Corporate Watch investigation found that the killing of six Congolese by the Ugandan army next to a shared Tullow/Heritage exploration block was triggered by Heritage straying across the border illegally. Only following the release of the report – a full five years since the deaths – has Tullow promised to investigate what really happened. "

2 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

I'm sure Johnson didn't have blood on his _hands_

On a few digits then!

Edited by HTT II

15 hours ago, Stifler said:

A week or so before our takeover their supporters including their recognised official supporters club held up a banner outside of their stadium saying that refugees were not welcome.

They can fuck off with this faux outrage out of respect of human rights.

It's such a sad trope by now, man. Sunderland isn't defined anymore by what they are, they are defined by what they are not Newcastle. Why bother to support your football team, then?

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

I see they're all mocking the Wood signing - apparently, the 'Loch Ness Drogba' ([emoji38]) is better than him [emoji38]

I love their "everything's great with us and everything's bad for the mags" attitude. Ignoring reality will make the moment they realise reality, all the more hilarious.

Edited by Scoot

Every season they've been so invested in and convince themselves that finally this will be the year that they are promoted and we are relegated.

It's where most of the current anger has manifested from in so much that it's been 3 years up to now and they haven't got what they so desperately crave.

If we stay up, they remain in division three and we do spend significantly in the summer I seriously fear for the sanity of some of them.

"If you had to which Newcastle player would you take?"
'None of them"

That response sums them up.  Pig-headed league one cunts.

Good to see Janey making an appearance with her FTM jibe.  Looks like she's had some work done, fair play.

Guest Biggsbond14
1 hour ago, tommo said:

apologies if this has already been posted [emoji38]

Don’t know what he was expecting to achieve tbh , I’m guessing him being around the pit early he avoided the pissed up knuckle heads giving him a kicking 

Just now, Biggsbond14 said:

Don’t know what he was expecting to achieve tbh , I’m guessing him being around the pit early he avoided the pissed up knuckle heads giving him a kicking 

It's a shame he didn't record what happened at The Colliery Tavern.

Dangernonce used to love banging on about how "hard" 'The Taverners' were (standard pseudo-macho patter).

Just now, Sima said:

'None of them"

Good to see Janey making an appearance with her FTM jibe.  Looks like she's had some work done, fair play.

Well lets be fair....out full strength team did just lose to L1 relegation candidates Cambridge

However if the question was reversed i couldn't answer as I literally do not know any of their players anymore unless Will Grigg is still there

Guest Biggsbond14
1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Well lets be fair....out full strength team did just lose to L1 relegation candidates Cambridge

However if the question was reversed i couldn't answer as I literally do not know any of their players anymore unless Will Grigg is still there

Me too 😂

4 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

I really hope Max Power is still with them.

Because he's the man you'd love to touch, but you must not touch

Edited by gjohnson
humour

1 hour ago, Sima said:

'None of them"

Bitter owld mare she is , she’s another one trawling Twitter except she stalks Boris [emoji38]